Reviews for Potter's Angels
draco122 chapter 1 . 4/29
that was a great story. It had everything. It had many elements of the unexpected like the dragons and Tommy boy. You kept out the Weasely Bashing which was a nice touch. Anyway great job
Draco122
ak chapter 1 . 4/19
bonne fic!
csouthcbs0099 chapter 1 . 1/30
Great story
omh666 chapter 1 . 1/15
Few mixups throughout this story, but not bad.
cjvandebogart chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Fucking awesome man fucking awesome.
Not imprrtant chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I very much liked the story as a whole. there is one problem I see that I would like to see fixed though. Tory is " 2 months" pregnant but the last time she has been with Harry was 3 and a half months ago. If I were Harry That would piss me off.
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Well done. Thanks for a great story.
Foxy Engineer chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
It was good
Venetiangrl92 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Well this was good, but I think it would have been better if you broke it up into chapters as in I had to hit next chapter and not read it all on one page. Xoxo
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
very awesome! i think i would've preferred the chapters to be separated, as it's a bit much to read in one go. lot's of fun though :D
Arial Wolf chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Great story
Brilliant thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Cute story. It's funny that the "girls" never thought about Harry's "job." Really, keeping five sexy young wives satisfied takes time, stamina ... and opportunities to rest and recharge. When would he have time to work outside the home? When I stop to think of it, he's actually kind of a househusband. He watches the kids and keeps his wives happy. I guess it's nice work, if you can get it! ;)

Interesting end to Riddle, certainly more compassionate than he deserved. I'm glad he, Aberforth, and Gellert, as well, contributed willingly to the exposé on Albus. Perhaps it will prevent the Wizarding world from expecting (and blindly trusting) others to solve all their problems so that they can pretend everything is perfect. Maybe it will also encourage them to ruthlessly deal with conditions that encourage budding dark lords.

Again, an enjoyable read.
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Heh-heh. Oh man, I loved it! The pure-blood dogman just got shot down in F-L-A-M-E-S! *EVIL LAUGH*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
That was evil..underhanded...I like how you think lol
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 7/10/2014