Reviews for Potter's Angels
PoseidonPrince chapter 1 . 8/15
Whew that is something
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 8/12
Absolutely awesome...I'm surprised that Harry isn't overworked. Though I have to admit putting the children in the afternoon on the list probably want exactly smart considering what him and his wives get up to. Other than a couple of questions like what happened to fifth year you mentioned him going back for sixth year and then had The Toad show up which was a bit weird. That and why didn't he know originally who Amelia was? I did miss Remus though and only a token Sirius? But I loved the story and the twist at the end with Tom killing the actual Dark Lord was perfect.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 7/27
I like your sense of humour, that was very well done, and had a little of every thing! Sex and violence, and love and redemption (sort of!) and finding the true evil of the HP world! great work!
Currahee506 chapter 1 . 6/22
Lol nice
How was Astoria 2 months pregnant if she hadn't slept with Harry in three and a half months?
I will like to said that the story was excellent but it is not. I like almost every part of it except the Submissive part because I think everyone of those ladies are highly intelligent and independent. Anyway a good story thanks for writing it.
draco122 chapter 1 . 4/29
that was a great story. It had everything. It had many elements of the unexpected like the dragons and Tommy boy. You kept out the Weasely Bashing which was a nice touch. Anyway great job
ak chapter 1 . 4/19
bonne fic!
csouthcbs0099 chapter 1 . 1/30
Great story
omh666 chapter 1 . 1/15
Few mixups throughout this story, but not bad.
cjvandebogart chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Fucking awesome man fucking awesome.
Not imprrtant chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I very much liked the story as a whole. there is one problem I see that I would like to see fixed though. Tory is " 2 months" pregnant but the last time she has been with Harry was 3 and a half months ago. If I were Harry That would piss me off.
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Well done. Thanks for a great story.
Foxy Engineer chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
It was good
Venetiangrl92 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Well this was good, but I think it would have been better if you broke it up into chapters as in I had to hit next chapter and not read it all on one page. Xoxo