Reviews for Potter's Angels
Xyoras chapter 1 . 9/3
Dumbledore
Bumbledork
nice so far your stories are awesome I have only read two but still
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 5/26
Oh I do love this story.
I just have one question this story started with Harry thinking of Voldemorts resurrection just a few weeks past and he is fourteen...by the middle of the story Yates they come out of the time chamber and rescue Luna you talk about the ministry six...Siriys is still alive? They get to Hogwarts and the Toad shows up for DADA and as High Inquistor, and Harry us now sixteen...where did the year and a half go from the first chapter to the thirteenth when it was just supposed to have been two months over summer?
Um if Tory hasn't been in Harry's bed for three and a half months how can she only be two months pregnant? Other than those inconsistencies I loved this story!
Daithi4377 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I loved this one shot story. Other than you mixed up times in it. It started the summer after the TWT when Harry was still fourteen then 65 days later he was sixteen and dealing with Umbridge. About the middle of the story you had Fudge ousted but then had him as Minister when Harry was dealing with Umbridge. Umbridge was year five when he was fifteen not sixteen. But other than the whole missing year and a half it was a great story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
In chapter here of this section you mention the DA but state this is after the triwizrd tournament ?
OllyOllyOxycodone chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Gross. This is such a lonely male fantasy story.
PoseidonPrince chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
Whew that is something
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
Absolutely awesome...I'm surprised that Harry isn't overworked. Though I have to admit putting the children in the afternoon on the list probably want exactly smart considering what him and his wives get up to. Other than a couple of questions like what happened to fifth year you mentioned him going back for sixth year and then had The Toad show up which was a bit weird. That and why didn't he know originally who Amelia was? I did miss Remus though and only a token Sirius? But I loved the story and the twist at the end with Tom killing the actual Dark Lord was perfect.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I like your sense of humour, that was very well done, and had a little of every thing! Sex and violence, and love and redemption (sort of!) and finding the true evil of the HP world! great work!
Currahee506 chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Lol nice
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
How was Astoria 2 months pregnant if she hadn't slept with Harry in three and a half months?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
I will like to said that the story was excellent but it is not. I like almost every part of it except the Submissive part because I think everyone of those ladies are highly intelligent and independent. Anyway a good story thanks for writing it.
draco122 chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
that was a great story. It had everything. It had many elements of the unexpected like the dragons and Tommy boy. You kept out the Weasely Bashing which was a nice touch. Anyway great job
Draco122