Reviews for Potter's Angels
thomaspheasant chapter 1 . 7/5
one of the best stories I've read
JDWJ chapter 1 . 7/3
It started good but started to get stupid at the dragon thing
scimas chapter 1 . 5/22
There are more inconsistencies in this story than there are "chapter" sections in it. Grammar needs significant improvement too.
rorpuissant chapter 1 . 4/8
I began this story liking it, but as the chapters go I can see inconsistencies everywhere : in temporarily, in the justifications you for your character, and the of them for the development of your story.
You have three 14yo and one 13yo in immediate need of sexual intercourse, occlumency without permission and mention of the DA before it even happened.
I can't continue this story knowing it can only gets worse.
Foy the Snooze Button chapter 1 . 3/15
Hahahahahahahah, MAN THIS IS FUNNY! IT HAS GOT TO BE THE WORST STORY I'VE EVER READ! (NO OFFENSE) I MEAN, I LAUGHED MORE THAN I HAVE IN A WHILE! HECK I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED IT, THE MAJOR DISCREPANCIES IN IT JUST DISSUADES ME.
STAY GOLD!
FOZZY OUT!
kyosh711 chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Cute story.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
A great story here. I'm a bit surprised you didn't post each chapter separately though.
AzureSoulReaper chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
loved it
MrBogus chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
This is a very nice story. A bit sexy stuff thrown into a lot of very interesting plot devices. Of course, basically this is just a Harry goes BAMF on all the wizarding world, but I fail to see the problem there... ;-)
StefanSchmiererderVielleser chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Super Story, but you should have posted it as a MULTI-chaptered story instead of a Monster-One-shot! It's a lot easier to read if the chapters are divided as Chapter in the reading app as well. Saves a lot of scrolling if you lost your of reading and: Could you clean up the whole file of the HH and other characters that do not belong to the story?

Stefan Schmierer
(StefanSchmiererderVielleser at for answers)
Xyoras chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Dumbledore
Bumbledork
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2016
nice so far your stories are awesome I have only read two but still
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Oh I do love this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
I just have one question this story started with Harry thinking of Voldemorts resurrection just a few weeks past and he is fourteen...by the middle of the story Yates they come out of the time chamber and rescue Luna you talk about the ministry six...Siriys is still alive? They get to Hogwarts and the Toad shows up for DADA and as High Inquistor, and Harry us now sixteen...where did the year and a half go from the first chapter to the thirteenth when it was just supposed to have been two months over summer?
Um if Tory hasn't been in Harry's bed for three and a half months how can she only be two months pregnant? Other than those inconsistencies I loved this story!
Daithi4377 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I loved this one shot story. Other than you mixed up times in it. It started the summer after the TWT when Harry was still fourteen then 65 days later he was sixteen and dealing with Umbridge. About the middle of the story you had Fudge ousted but then had him as Minister when Harry was dealing with Umbridge. Umbridge was year five when he was fifteen not sixteen. But other than the whole missing year and a half it was a great story.