Reviews for An Unfortunate Interruption
RobertT chapter 15 . 3/13/2016
This can not be the last chapter...more please.
Doombug chapter 15 . 3/27/2015
Love this, it was a great read so far. I kinda hope it isn't over even if it hasn't been updated in years, its rare for me to find a ME fic about after the war that doesn't involve Shepard fighting some new dangerous galaxy wide threat. Which I find crazy unrealistic, I highly doubt she'd be up for even more fighting after the three games. So I really enjoy it when I find something like this.
Poetheather1 chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
Okay, while this series is adorable, this chapter was just painfully cute. Well done.
Raven Azura Ivy chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
Enjoyment abound. Humorous and witty. I laughed out loud a few times. I do so enjoy your writing.
DarkArtemisHunter chapter 6 . 12/26/2013
I feel bad for benny and shepard
lilmickey2008 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I Love This!
Shigan chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
Now, you have to tell us the aria x tevos story :D. Love that particular pairing!
icegirl1 chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
LOL...Sweet Holy Mother of Fuck ahahahaha
Planetar chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Very happy to see this back, even if only for a single chapter. Sure, this one wasn't as funny as the rest of them before it, but I still had plenty of fun reading it and while I can sympathize with Shepard on her feeling for Council and Tevos... it was still nice seeing her grown out of it, if only just a little bit.

I hope you continue this. I would very much like seeing Liara's and Shepard's new baby. Perhaps even that of Benny and Sarah? That would be great and would probably give you enough material to pull a couple more chapters out of it. But, if you decide to finish it, like you implied you might... it was hell of a funny ride and I'm very happy to be part of it. I wish you luck in any further stories you might want to write regardless.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
Fantastic
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
Great chapter, loved Dania, she's awesome.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Excellent
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
Great chapter, that ending was just adorable.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Great chapter, as proposals go, it was one of the better ones.