Reviews for Screwed Up
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 13 . 1/12/2015
I love the pairing Sebastian/Ciel. It's my favorite pairing! They are so cute and adorable together.

Could you please continue writing this story? I love it so much!
kk22 chapter 13 . 7/10/2014
Omg please please please continue updating! Idk if the book thing (congratulations) is happening now or before cuz you published this in 2012 but if you can PLEASE finish this story! I'm in love with it!
jeddikah chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
im just here to say i really enjoyed the update :) damn demons are their crazy arse powers of seduction *cough* i mean destruction ;) thanks Eiko
QueenEAC chapter 13 . 7/5/2014
Damn. I kind of want to be in Cielly's position. Who wouldn't want to be with a sexy demon like Sebby. *clings to Sebby plushie*
Someone chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
So awesome much lovely
InfiniteAndMortal chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
Please finish this story, I'd really like to see where this relationship could go. Sebastian's obviously falling (or already is) in love with Ciel and the latter has yet to reciprocate those feelings- well, that's not his fault really, Sebby's been toying with his mind and... other intimate parts of Ciel *happy sigh*. Please finish!
promocat chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
that reminds me of another story-but the werefox was thinking he was human in a numan world until his mate came along(have to go back & reread it)
random person chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
You're a beautiful person. I don't know you, but I'm really proud of what you're accomplishing. Yeah, I'll miss reading your fanfiction, but I'm content knowing that you're moving on to bigger, better things. Your writing has always been incredible, and not once did I get tired from your fanfics. I will continue to believe in you, and as a fellow person, I will follow you every step of the way.
Jussy sunshine chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
*cries* I will miss you so much! You were my favourite writer. :( I hope you do amazing things in the future but I will seriously miss you like crazy. I hope one day you will visit us again. Thank for the update it was super cute! It was an awesome way to end the fan fic.
I love sebbys "happy" moments. Ok buh bye...
chibi-shueiri chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
So hot! *melts fom the hotness*
Thanks for the update! :)
jeddikah chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
he say's he doesn't want another round.. then he does that? haha! well done to ya boy :P

keep the good stuff coming Eiko _
NeonRoberts chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
Wow so um double hit cause I got smut and feelsy smut and then feels from the second AN and I just... rtgnrtjgvnrj Well, as I said, I'll miss you Eiko. I'll miss you and I'll miss your stories as well... Night! *hearts*
NeonRoberts chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
juwrgkvmdfklbld;,bgmkffjn I was tempted to re-read the last 2/3 chapters with this, and I still might. I just love how it took Sebastian less then minutes to get condoms xD
Care for some tea chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
You can leave here kitty cat as it is and continue karu de yami.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/24/2013