Reviews for Deals
hn chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
Very sweet. Awwww so sad onigiri died. Needs a new fish.
Alwaysblu chapter 11 . 5/1/2013
Poor Onigri!
SparklySnickers chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
Emiko!
A Really Gay Spider chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Deal, deal, dealy, deal, deal, dealing, dealer, because deal and deal and deal, then deal jobs and deally deality deal.

I kept reading. :P I was dishonest, I'll probably check up on the story every so often.

OOCzaya, as I've dubbed him. Izaya wouldn't be so hung up for a fish, notice he doesn't care if humans, the ones he 'loves', died. Why would he care about a fish? It can't talk or show emotions of cause trouble. Fishes are no fun!
Hanako-Chan16 chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Awwwww! So cute!

As for names, look up japanese names and meaning on google/bing and you'll find more than enough.

Update soon! 3
Ruby Smith chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Aw darn it xD I'd have given better boys names (hint hint) but:
- Misaki
- Ruka
- Haru
- Miho
- Misa
Gilbert's Left Arm chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Girl names? (shoot I would have loved this story more if it was a boy XD)

Ok! Well:

Kaede
kokoa
Mei
Nanami
Nozomi
Saya
Hotaru (this is my favourite - it means firefly uwu)
A Really Gay Spider chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
I like this, I really truly do, with all of my heart. But Izaya is soooo out of character. Shizuo's perfect. Walker doesn't like Shizaya, so . but Izaya is sooo out of character that it hurts. And now that I know this is gonna be one of those mpreg stories *eyeroll* I don't think I'm going to be reading anymore. Yoou're a great reader and it was fun, 'cept Izaya OOCness. I hope you have fun writing the rest of the story. Bye!
dk-chan chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Well cute...
Vote for:
1)Boy
2)Black Hair
3)Brown eyes
4)Glasses
5)Shizuo's strength
6)Well that one im stuck because the first (the lost part remind me of ryoga) option seems funny, second i like the crybaby part, third one the part that tend to destroy other people's property i can see that actually happen and the last one who likes snacks and toys a bit too much. can you combine this options if not then later i will vote for the one i like the most.
7)Likes bitter food
8)average sized
9)Makes friends easily, and doesn't feel an extreme towards humans
About the later announcement is still open?
About name maybe Akihiko/Akira or Haku.
Good luck and hope you update soon!
dark-kitsune-chan out
LeviiHeichou chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Ooooooh, YAY! I pick...

Boy, Brown hair, Red eyes, Glasses, Shizuo's strength, A pacifist, very serene and quiet, can think rationally, and tends to ignore parents loving bickering. People think that their quietness is because of a mental issue, and find them slightly disturbing. They tend to get lost easily, to the point that their parents gave them a cell phone to call them in case it happened again, Likes sweets, Tall, Annnnd Makes friends easily!
the.moon.of.wolf chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Interesting! This will be a M-Preg fanfic! I love this genre so much!
{Cat 1} Boy {Cat 2} Brown hair (like Shizuo's) {Cat 3} Red eyes (like Izaya's) {Cat 4} Glasses {Cat 5} Shizuo's strength {Cat 6} A pacifist, very serene and quiet, can think rationally, and tends to ignore parents loving bickering. People think that their quietness is because of a mental issue, and find them slightly disturbing. They tend to get lost easily, to the point that their parents gave them a cell phone to call them in case it happened again. {Cat 7} Likes sweet foods and milk (like Shizuo) {Cat 8} Tall {Cat 9} Makes friends easily, and doesn't feel an extreme towards human
(I'd like see this boy very able to control his strength. As if Shizuo's strength finally finds harmony in the body of the Shizuo and Izaya's son)
Guest chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Girl, brown hair, red eyes, glasses, Izaya's agility. A bubbly, cute sort of kid who likes snacks and toys a bit too much. Good at schoolwork, and gets things done very quickly and efficiently. Becomes easily bored, but loves all kinds of games and activities. Parents have to work to keep them occupied. Likes sweet foods and milk, average sized. Makes friends easily, and doesn't feel an extreme towards humans.
Ruby Smith chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
{Cat 1} Boy

{Cat 2} Brown hair (like Shizuo's)

{Cat 3} Red eyes (like Izaya's)

{Cat 4} Glasses (it'd be adorable if he was geeky!)

{Cat 5} Shizuo's strength
{Cat 5} Izaya's agility
(Both?)

{Cat 6} A pacifist, very serene and quiet, can think rationally, and tends to ignore parents loving bickering. People think that their quietness is because of a mental issue, and find them slightly disturbing. They tend to get lost easily, to the point that their parents gave them a cell phone to call them in case it happened again. (It's be really cute to see them worrying their asses off :))

{Cat 7} Likes sweet foods and milk (like Shizuo)

{Cat 8} Average sized

{Cat 9} Finds humanity fun and interesting, but is a loner

I'd really like to see how they cope with this one ;)