Reviews for Steven, Son of Odin
Pinkpanther chapter 5 . 4/3
This was amazing. Would you ever consider of write Titanic StevexTony story? As Steve as Jack and Tony as Rose?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Greek God of all gods is named Zeus, not Odin.
Story.Lightning chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I want to just applaud at you making Bruce a flipping sassy Muse. I think I just died.

-S.L.
Blondygirly98 chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
This story does seem like a parody of Disney's Hercules, sure, but I still enjoyed reading it :)
champcuute chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
I hope you don't think I believe this was a bad story, or an easy story to write. I do think it's hard to write a story on a movie, to express all the things you see into things you read. But this story is basically Disney's Hercules, with a few new characters, like Thor as an elder brother rather than just there being a mother and father to Steve. I think you could have strayed a little from the plot, because the way you wrote, it's like you're still describing the original characters from Hercules. For example Loki, instead of describing him with fire on him like Hades, you could have used his original transformation, like when he gets angry he turns into his original blue skinned form. I guess what I'm trying to say is it feels like all you really did was switch the names of Disney's version, not adding new scenes, not exactly characterizing the characters as how they would act. All I'm saying is you could have so much more with the story.
jwstahle chapter 5 . 1/8/2013
I loved this story a lot. It was a different take for sure.
BurningWhiteTwilight chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Amazing, simply amazing! I'm sad to see it end though so I hope you write more Steve/Tony pairings!
arienperry chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
THAT WAS SO CUTE AND PERFECT AND UGH I WISH IT WASN'T OVER
robby1925 chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I really enjoyed this. I look forward to reading more of your work.
hankpym chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
I loved it! I mean I'm sad that it's over but I'm also happy because this was a great ending and Steve and Tony and this was just perfect!
I still can't get over the fact that Maria, Bruce, and Pepper are the muses. That's too funny.
Great work! I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Aggie12 chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Aww... I'm such a sucker, but I absolutely adored this Fic! And now I want to watch Hercules and just imagine The Avengers in their places ;-)

Great Job!
oopsabird chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Woo! Wasn't that just fantastic! And you know what? This story has got my fan art urges all atingle! Which might not be great because I'm not the best at drawing people, but man, I really want to got sketch some character designs for this!

Congrats on finishing it!
grayember13 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
I already knew the story when you began writing this but I still almost cried at the end! Great job and look forward to more amazing fics!
xD NaruSasuNaru chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
-squeals- loved it
paisley15 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Yay! And, oh my gosh, you're not finished either! I'm so freakin happy! So, I loved that part where you said 'get a Cerebus, they said; it'll keep everyone out, they said'. Was that in the movie? It reminds me of this picture I found on the internet a couple of days ago. It says, ' Conquer the earth they said - a picture of Loki after the Hulk finished with him- It'll be fun they said'