Reviews for My Cat, My Potions Master (aka 'Professor')
saifai chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Your story is rather well spoken. I enjoy Harry's vivid imagination, and Snape's attitude as a cat. I'm a little lost on the plot however. I understand the timeline well enough, and its clear there are changes to Harry's first year. However, it's the lack of outlining those changes in some way that makes me lost. I feel like I'm reading a sequel. Its a little hard to keep up with where you're going when I don't quite grasp where you're coming from.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 25 . 4/14/2014
Well I hope you update this soon. It is to good of a story not to. I am looking forward to the next chapter.
onecelestialbeing chapter 23 . 6/11/2013
my goodness your writing has the ability to suck me right in and i just cant stop, i swear. you have a way of making me see exactly what it is that's going on and it's just so...fluid! by the way the banter between them keeps me cracking up!

so im home AGAIN because of my wrist and im going to spend one of these rainy afternoons just rereading this. i swear i could spend all day reading anything you write.
jazzy2may chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
its an interesting story but for some confusing timeline mistakes. Plus the children would ony be 11 posibly 12 years old right now. And Dobby and Hous Elf struggles aren't realized until Chamber of Secrets is actually occurring and within those events. Hermione's cat, Crookshanks didn't show up untill Prisoner of Azkaban book 3. Occlumency didn't happen until Goblet of Fire book 4. Frankly I'd like to see some Serendipity Crookshanks interaction. Cats are territorial they would test each other out until they either became friends or killed one another.
Breanna3593 chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
That was SO confusing!
hazeldragon chapter 20 . 5/12/2013
I love this story and I am miserable that I am so late in wishing you a Very Happy Birthday. My wishes are extremely late for which I am desolate. But regardless, I hope the new year brings with it many more fanfiction stories and poems as well as many 'Snapemartyr' original works. Enjoy and I hope you have a great year ahead!
Alexandra chapter 11 . 5/2/2013
I,m definately enjoying this story, and I can totally see Snape having
a cat animagus. I especially had to laugh at the last line!
Totally confused chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I'm confused, did the Dursley's lock Harry in the cupboard under the stairs or in Dudley's second bedroom? Are Harry and Professor Snape in the Garden shed?
onecelestialbeing chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
I have a loooot of catching up to do with this fic but I just couldn't help reading your update! I feel like a rude person cause I haven't reviewed nor sent you a pm lately to see how you've been, but yay for graduation! And I'll have more time to catch up soon :D but otherwise this was amazing, you know I love this story, I truly do and dying to see what happens next!
Zireael07 chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
I love the chapter!
geetac chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
I like the chapter.
hazeldragon chapter 19 . 4/11/2013
I love how you end a chapter. Harbinger of a quiet, deathly doom... So ominous and it sets the tone of the subsequent chapters. Hermione and Ron lend their own unique perspective to the story and I wonder what other problems lay in store!
hazeldragon chapter 18 . 3/19/2013
Shlempardelium! You can always count on Ron to break the tension. It was interesting to see Snape as his usual snarky self. I wonder when Harry and the gang will wear him down. I wouldn't be surprised if it is soon. Can't wait for the next!
anyeshabaner chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
awesome story ...snape is really something eh!
puiwaihin chapter 5 . 3/4/2013
I enjoy your writing. Your style is a bit reminiscent of CS Lewis.