Reviews for Local Man Finds His Arcade 'Turbotastic'
Overthinker Core chapter 2 . 9/12
Gaaah I love this story so much! Hurray for happy endings!
Overthinker Core chapter 1 . 9/12
My smile couldn't be bigger right now! This was so cool and cute and great and everything good!
61394 chapter 2 . 9/9
Yay for Mr. Litwack
Ohfortheloveofpete chapter 1 . 8/1
Bravo!
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 7/29
Well done once again. I figured it was going to be like this but it was a suspenseful chapter thanks to the way you wrote it. The line about Dig-Dug is seriously scary and unsettling. Also, you nailed the ending to this one too.
has become something like a Guardian of the Multi-verse.

Headcanon.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 7/29
This makes perfect sense and you do a great job filling out this idea. The Tapper and Zangeif jokes were appreciated. Ending is a cherry on top.
MustHaveMustache chapter 2 . 6/4
Referred here by _There's Nopony I'd Rather Be, Than Me_.

And glad I was, too. This was a cool look at a different kind of hero. Mr. Litwak deserves a medal
thecrimsonjaguar chapter 2 . 2/24
I kinda just want to read a series that's just Mr. Litwak being adorable with his arcade.
But I won't ask this of you, I know it must take forever to write this well. :)
You hit 400 reviews,
CUE NEW BONUS LEVEL
Guest chapter 2 . 11/16/2016
this story really make emotive, good chapter.
lone Wonderer 1 chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
Ok this will probably be the only wreak-it-ralph finfic I read but it was amazing anyways .Nice job.:-)
Identicality chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
This is such a great little story! It was fun reading it from litwak's view.
LaLadyCavalier chapter 2 . 10/9/2016
I guess someday Mr. Litwak will bring some young up-and-coming trainee into the arcade one night to pass on the secret. Imagine the shock they'll get to see the games greet their future manager.
Boredpplzzz chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
Wonderful! Just amazing!
SecretSkrill chapter 2 . 9/7/2016
OMG! I didn't realize how much that I needed this in my life until now! I love Mr. Litwak and I love this story! It totally lived up to my expectations of Mr. Litwak and all the game characters. Awesome job, I loved this!