Reviews for Local Man Finds His Arcade 'Turbotastic'
Silverstream5683 chapter 2 . 6/13
even better
Silverstream5683 chapter 1 . 6/13
I like it. I like it a lot.
Wow, just . . . Wow.
Awesome
Makolina chapter 2 . 1/28
Love the story!
VFR6 chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Wonder if Litwak can plugged in a PC to central circuit, and the PC got connection to internet? Wonder if the games can upload themselves?
randompersyn chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
This is lovely. An amazing little story.
randompersyn chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
So sweet.
syrahl696 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Great story. One little thing I want to point out: If Litwak actually HAD put Sugar Rush next to Fix-It Felix, things would have happened a lot differently. Ralph would not have been able to see Vanelope's picture on the side of the Sugar Rush cabinet, and he probably would have just moped around in the penthouse until he was unplugged. Talk about a potential bad ending.
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
THIS IS NOW MY HEADCANON.
Jolly Green chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
I can't say that I've read any Wreck-It-Ralph fics, but I can say that if any other fic is even HALF as well-written as this one, I'll be happily continuing to read the fandom. This was an excellent little piece that put a smile on my face. Even though it was supposed to be a one-shot, I can see a lot of potential for future chapters. Here's to hoping for more Bonus Levels!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
We can do it.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2015
Just 16 more Points Until the next Bonus level.
alextfish chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Fantastic story! I had always mused that some of the savvier human characters ought to be able to figure out something was going on, from Ralph's adventures in Hero's Duty if nothing else. Litwak always seemed cool, but this fic is straight into headcanon with Litwak ascending many levels of awesomeness :)

(...Man, if it was me, I'd sneak in after hours all the time and chat with the game characters...)
HellKing666 chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
I like this, really do.

Humans taking a part in these stories of the arcade is pretty awesome, like, I don't know how to describe it. Love the story really, wish there was more to read.

Still, nice short story of the owner being that friend to all his games.

Now onward! ... oh wait, the story ended...
Onward to... more fanfiction stories?
Screw it, here's a favorite, keep being awesome.