Reviews for Secret of the Blue Eyes
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
That was an awesome chapter! please update soon!
Ivy feline chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
Please write more PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
hermonine chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
nice story, update soon
Magdalene Thorne chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
What is wrong with her dad?! Seriously! Good thing Kaiba showed up. He has such good timing. It is so cute how he hates feeling as he does for Kiara but still cares for her. I wonder if she had something in her apartment that really cares aboard perhaps to do with her mom.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Please update and how do you pm someone?
Guest chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
Can u put up the next chapter soon thank u
guest chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Ahhhhh... too lazy to log in...
Why do you have to make it a cliffhanger?! TT_TT I'm going to die...
This story is soooo good! Please update ASAP!
godessisis chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Your story is really exciting so far. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
So far so good
Blueshipping Fan chapter 4 . 7/28/2013
is well written and not that bad at all. My only concern is Kaiba from his OOCiness but is acceptable. I loved how he is liking Kiara. Great job
TigerDragon4 chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Yes the name mistake was quite funny!
Hmmm...yes I suppose Kaiba was a bit OOC. Only a bit though. I think he may have acted a bit to quickly for himself when he just pinned her to the wall. I think there needed to be a little bit more dialogue before that happened. But other than that, the rest seemed pretty in character to me.
Randompersonreadingstories chapter 4 . 7/9/2013
Again great job!
I think that the characters were all fine; not at all OOC
PLEASE UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN! XD
Ki-chan chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Omg! I really really enjoyed the "mistake" between the names. It really added some tension there. Also Kaiba was def not OOC ( in my opinion at least) no one really knows how the man thinks, we can assume. And I personally feel you did a wonderful job at keeping him in character while struggling with his emotions. Brilliant job! Cannot wait for the next chapter!
Magdalene Thorne chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
I'm considering a continuation of what happened in the memory world, and since you said she had been working there for a while, it makes sense. Plus, Im a diehard fan of blueshipping, so you I loved this. I hope Kaiba really talks to Kiara before she does something like quit or runaway.
AmandaSpardaBVB chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Hey great chapter. Sorry you had to move away from your best friend and I hope you find time to update I love the story so far.