Reviews for Her Toxic Addiction
ladyjoe123 chapter 1 . 9/26
It's really good
OblivionIsOnlyInevitable chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I didn't like it, i loved it!xD aww but i just wish u would continue it!?:) it was really good, and very breathtakingly adorable.n_n
Ninetailsjinx chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I like the Starfire/Red X pairing; it's fun to read other people's take on who is behind the mask, how they meet, how Starfire reconcile's her attraction to Robin to the one with Red X, so this left me wanting because it didn't answer those questions except to touch on the Robin issue. I'd really like to know more about these two, obviously they're battling a mutual attraction, and they're comfortable with being near one another, but what else? Without answers to these questions, the claim that he is her "toxic addiction" and the emphasis placed on her physiological reaction to him in the very beginning falls flat because we haven't seen anything to support the melodramatic statements made. It's like she feels this way because...plot?
Hmm, if you expanded this into a drabble series and seized the opportunity to develop these ideas, I would be satisfied with it, but as things stand, the story feel hollow to me.
Thanks for posting-I truly do mean to be encouraging because I know it's hard to put yourself out there and available for criticism, but I would like to see this improved because I think you could handle it.
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I like it. ADD MORE!
jesshika chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
so cute x.x
Kusami32 chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
That was sweet :) yeah you could definitely have rated that K theres nothing steamy in there and no language or violence. None the less I liked it :3
LedgeAfterDawn chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
i loved it
AshAnime chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
So freaking cute and sweet!)
TheOneWhoSupportsCrackShipping chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
AW FUCK, Red X, you fucking loveable big old damn softie. This made me feel so happy and giddy, like thousands of butterfiles swarming up and around my stomach. Best on yet.
likethej chapter 1 . 11/5/2012