Reviews for Secrets
Madame Scarlet chapter 17 . 6/24
Wait, wasn't the other twin a boy?
moar chapters
Morgan Butler chapter 5 . 4/16
Jonathan would be 93 because in the movie he was 21 and said 121 so if you subtract mavis' new and old age you get 72 and 21 and its 93.
Do more! Please
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON
wizencat chapter 16 . 3/16
Bravo! chapter 16 was awesome! i mean all the other ones were too, but this one is close to my heart because i was going to have a sister but she died in my mothers tummy :( but anyway keep making new chapters plz!
cassie chapter 15 . 3/6
Wow emotional sad dark but eh still good also moving especially when Johnny prayed
Wendy80 chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
Ahhhhhh so many chapters eh
benjamin.zamarripa chapter 14 . 11/17/2014
noting personal... but that was fucked up when you killed one of mavis baby... no offense, but i hope the gender for the baby is still a boy
tiffany amber chapter 14 . 11/14/2014
aww poor mavis she lost her baby
LoveMavisD chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
Great work i love it so much and even more that you has written it so fast :D so much thanks :D (soory if i write something wrong i am a german guy and not really good in englisch )
AirlineFlyer chapter 14 . 11/11/2014
Ouch...I did not see that coming at all. That scenario must've been real upsetting for everyone, particularly for the couple in question.
I have to admit, you really got me on this one. I really hope things work out well for the characters in the end.
LoveMavisD chapter 13 . 11/10/2014
I love your Story and want to read more :D so please write fast the next chapters the only thing i do not like is that the Child will be a boy and more than that the namens that you write in your List are not really good but ALL other of your Story is sooooooo good and i am a fan of you :D
fangirlalways3579 chapter 13 . 11/7/2014
OMG please update soon i really got into this and i hope mavis and the baby will be alright
Me chapter 13 . 11/2/2014