Reviews for Guilty Sparks
djmegamouth chapter 38 . 11/21/2016
Amazing well done the best halo story I've ever read.
djmegamouth chapter 37 . 11/21/2016
OH thank god that was to fuckin close.
djmegamouth chapter 35 . 11/20/2016
Ahhahahahahhah zek and I apparently share the same thoughts. Nope nope nope nope nope.
djmegamouth chapter 21 . 11/10/2016
That was fucking awesome
Nomad-117 chapter 37 . 5/23/2016
Good chapter, with a nice unique twist to it in comparission to the game and book. Even though I must say that the fight at the beginning didnt make much sense.
anthony11899 chapter 38 . 4/9/2016
so i hope your reading this and going to ask if you will one day soon make a sequel story to this. from what i read before you plan on it but hadn't really any confirmation on it so would like to know?
Alkeni chapter 33 . 3/27/2016
YAY! The Varvok-Zek-Shepard-Chief Alliance I wanted! I was hoping this would happen.
Alkeni chapter 38 . 3/28/2016
... hm. The Reapers must want the Composer. Fuuun.

Very nice fic. Thanks for writing it! It was definately awesome!
Alkeni chapter 24 . 3/25/2016
I was really expecting the Shepard/Chief team to run into Varvok and Zek and they have to temporarily work together to escape the Flood.
Alkeni chapter 21 . 3/25/2016
I quite like how you do the batarians. Fits their crazy very well.
Alkeni chapter 16 . 3/25/2016
Not sure which I ship more: nel and liara, nel and Vik or liara and Vik. Or maybe all three together. :P
Alkeni chapter 14 . 3/25/2016
If liara had punched nel, she'd have just gotten more turned on :P
xThomas2 chapter 38 . 3/10/2016
Long, monotonous story. When you introduce new characters, or major plot twist or climax it is cool. When it was many chapters of endless action scenes it is not cool and I skim, and even then it took forever. Previous story was better.

Interesting epilogue though. I like it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
So excited for the next one
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
I'm so glad that I'm reading a halo mass effect crossover fic written by someone who has read the books (or at least Halo: The Flood). Seriously though absolutely phenomenal work on this story.