Reviews for A Mother's Love
caseyrn12 chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
wow...I love how snow was so supportive and understanding of emma..and how you did the second chap to show more bonding of the two...nicely done
Vivian Laufeyson chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
This was beautiful. Great job. I caught the Tarzan reference. That was clever.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
I fricking love this
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Make one with young Emma and snow. Also you should follow up with other stories
guesttttt chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
I hope you decide to write more of these. I love the pairing and them finally being mother daughter great job.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Not sure if you still watch OUAT, but after the stunt Emma pulled in the premiere, I'm thinking Snow would be pretty angry, especially given Emma's promise that she wouldn't worry her again. Perhaps you could do a follow-up one-shot about how Snow handles the situation? Pretty please?
Eliza Spootkitten chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Allygen chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Just...wow! How nice, how sweet, how tender, how funny! I loved it :)
Dani chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Pardon me w-while I cry because tgat was too sweet! Beautiful work
MaraJade444 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I totally love this story! It was so sweet and I feel like there isn't enough of this in the show. I hope u can make this story longer. Pretty please? I loved it and can't wait till your continuation. Or any other stories u come up with. Keep up the great work! :)
EndlessAndForever chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
At first I thought this story was perfect as it was, but after reading the second chapter, I'm very glad you decided to make it more than a one-shot. Officially added it to my favorites!
EndlessAndForever chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Ha, this was great! I wasn't sure you could pull off the idea of Snow spanking her adult daughter, but you managed to prove me wrong. Bravo!
Lucy chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
I really enjoyed this story, I think Snow and Emma were in character and I could also have seen Snow spank her in this episode. I think the second chapter was very sweet, especially Snow singing to Emma and I can't wait to read more from you!
WritelkeUmeanit chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I'm sorry, but spanking... seriously? I read the summary and didn't think you were being literal when you said that, but you were and... um... yeah, that's just odd. Emma's a grown woman and that's completely out of character for Snow to do that.
tom chapter 2 . 1/12/2013