Reviews for A Mother's Love
I love this story. I wish you would do another chapter where she gets in trouble again.
Kemetri D. Sire chapter 2 . 6/5
I like the how she was being treated and acted like a little child and even getting spanked. So cute.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2015
Freaking love it! This is how I expected their relationship to be in the show honestly
Kelp chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
This was fudging amazing! 100% LOVE ! one of my favorite ones definitely I just wish there was more but I'll take what I've got CUZ IT WAS AWESOME!
caseyrn12 chapter 2 . 8/30/2014
wow...I love how snow was so supportive and understanding of emma..and how you did the second chap to show more bonding of the two...nicely done
Vivian Laufeyson chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
This was beautiful. Great job. I caught the Tarzan reference. That was clever.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
I fricking love this
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
Make one with young Emma and snow. Also you should follow up with other stories
guesttttt chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
I hope you decide to write more of these. I love the pairing and them finally being mother daughter great job.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
Not sure if you still watch OUAT, but after the stunt Emma pulled in the premiere, I'm thinking Snow would be pretty angry, especially given Emma's promise that she wouldn't worry her again. Perhaps you could do a follow-up one-shot about how Snow handles the situation? Pretty please?
Eliza Spootkitten chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Allygen chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Just...wow! How nice, how sweet, how tender, how funny! I loved it :)
Dani chapter 2 . 3/21/2013
Pardon me w-while I cry because tgat was too sweet! Beautiful work
MaraJade444 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I totally love this story! It was so sweet and I feel like there isn't enough of this in the show. I hope u can make this story longer. Pretty please? I loved it and can't wait till your continuation. Or any other stories u come up with. Keep up the great work! :)
EndlessAndForever chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
At first I thought this story was perfect as it was, but after reading the second chapter, I'm very glad you decided to make it more than a one-shot. Officially added it to my favorites!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »