Reviews for Lullaby And Good Night
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 2/5
Like any of them gave a damn about Regina.
nor chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
You should get more reviews because your fic is truly unique. I loved how you wrote the characters in this situation almost perfectly. The reaction shown by snow at the thought of the lullaby or the surprise by regina was truly and astoundingly realistic enough that I was able to imagine it all happening right in front of my eyes which is something not many writers can do. I've always loved the dynamic friction between snow white and regina but in all honesty this should be a possible ending for regina (though perhaps not by cora's hand) . Maybe dying to redeem herself by protecting the charmings or henry or storybrook in the process. predictable but thats probably one of the few ways she can get out of this mess she's made on everyone's good side or remembered as something more than just the 'Evil Queen'. To let her die without redemption seems to cruel a fate for her since she's had pushes from all sides to become what she is. All in all, a truly memorable fic. )
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
That was sad! i'm cryig I'm actually Crying fot REgina WHat the Hck? I think snow would do somethimg like that ;]
KansasAngel94 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
If Regina ever dies, I really hope she doesn't cause she's my favourite character, but if she does, this is how it should happen! This was truly a beautiful little oneshot! Well done and thanks for sharing it with us! :)
val-sum chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love their relationship and what the writers could do with it. Great work, I love it when a fic makes me cry.
guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
This was pretty cool. I like Regina... she's my favorite character so I like what you did here. Even under all that "Evil Queen" armor she's still human. Good job. Sad story but still... good job.
Vanillasiren chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking. Well-done.
Khiori chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Heartbreaking and so utterly beautiful.
EmWhite chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I almost cried. This was very conmevedor. The relationship of Snow and Regina is one of my favorite relationships. I hope this season will go much further in that relationship... I really liked this short. Very sad, but... Regina at least repented, and Snow singing, and calling her "Mother" was very tender and sad. I loved it.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Wow that was soooo good! It was super sad! Loved it!
kapuis chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
very good.
I would like a sequel with the life without Regina.