Reviews for The Lacrimosa and Honied Pomegranate Seeds
blondferretgirl chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Love It!
Moltz chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
One must ask whether the risks out weight the gains or benefits. I believe you captured, oh so very poetically, the essence of this dilemma. Their destinies were already heading in the direction of forever. Yet, you managed to enhance the journey by exploring the submerged desires that smolder while under the watchful eye of the intended participants. The need to explore and express their baser needs. Erotic only touches the surface in describing this revelation.
Amazing writing!
I'm glad I've finally had the chance to check out more of your stories.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
That was beyond erotic. It was absolutely delicious intertwined with your poetry. The way you brought her assignment to light through the story, just wonderful. Truly enjoyed this one. It'll be on my mind for a while. It was that good. ChristyWIX
paragod chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
Great author. I love your stories.

Thanks,
snopedope chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Stunning!
seventhirtytwo chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
This story was really HOT!
Little-Luna-Lulu chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Your words are poetic and very beautiful!
Saxons8 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
You have such a gift for telling beautiful stories!
cottoncandy272 chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
This was lovely. Such beautiful writing!
Hot-Magenta chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
Beautiful writing, Becca! I can't believe I haven't read this before. I'm going to check out the other entries for the dirty talking contest!
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Would love more of this!
Rob Smut Lovers chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Absolutely exquisite perfection. Seamless and stunning depictions and scenes, all set up beautifully from the onset by the lush poem whose words shaped the lacrimosa bottle. Breathtaking sensuality between soulmates.

Bravo to your brilliance. (Kudos for using the fitting Nietzsche quote.)

Thank you. -RoseE. x

PS. Your works were rec'd by the ever gracious PAD:
u/4165532/Postapocalypticdepository
meadow11 chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
good god that was hot!

you have a beautiful way with words. :)
The-Bitter-Pill chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
So fucking good! I'm in love with your poetic style of writing found in your stories!
Nexusyesus chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
This is another example of your talents. I'll buy whatever you sell, but you've got to do it because out of all of the authors I follow, YOU are the one with the kind of talent that blows minds. Get to it Becca!