Reviews for Kate's Mistake
awesome
Sarai chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I like it.
RainyDayReader chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I loved this one-shot! I really appreciate that you kept Tony's education and experience consistent with cannon. While it would be possible for him to have additional degrees, etc. they should NOT be necessary for him to be treated with the respect he deserves based upon both his contributions and his position/title. Very nicely done. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Good job
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Excellent!
queenbee1711 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I love Kate/Tim/ziva bashing stories. Can you suggest some authors for these?
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I liked Kate way better than Ziva...and Mcgee I really dont like either of them ... I enjoyed this story heaps
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Hi, I like your approach to Kate's attitude. Good story, thank you!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Good.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Very good I want to see more of this..
Midnight Dancer chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Good job! Well handled, look forward to your next works!
Saissa chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Thank you for sticking to the canon stuff - Tony only has a degree and not a masters. His experience and street smarts is priceless for being a Federal agent.

Excellent fic.
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
i liked that you went with tony's canon education. as much as i enjoy all those other stories, i actually liked it better this way :)

too bad we never got to see something like that on the show...
MelodyPotterSnape chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I love your story. I love how you made Kate remember that she isn't the senior Field agent she seemed to belive she was.
Beth chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I love Kate bashing stories! I love it when people get it that Tony doesn't have to have ivy league degrees flowing out of his ears to be an exceptional agent. There are a lot of things I liked about this story.
If you want any critique it would be that you get a little repeadative. And the part where Kate is apologising and she goes into this speel about getting her heart broken by a rich college jock... that bit came over a bit immature. But over all I liked it.