Reviews for Kate's Mistake
Venus914 chapter 1 . 2/7
So yeah, if these happened to me, i wouldn't accept Kate's apology because it's an insult to me. Just because a person apologizes doesn't mean you have to accept them.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 2/7
I dont buy Kate's apology. Is it an American thing? In my country, 80% of the population and it's nothing to be proud of because most of the people you know have bachelors degree, at least. And just because she was hurt by a jock, is it fair to judge Tony? It's like saying all Americans are like this...etc. And what about parents paying for their childrens schooling? There's nothing wrong with that. It's how it goes in my country. Parents foot the bill, even sometimes until their kids are lawyers or medical doctors. Do you know how long that takes? Another thing, parents here pay for their kids wedding. 90% of the population does. Some parents even buy their kids their first home. Im just saying these as an example because im confused about why it was an issue for parents to pay for college tuition.
bjq chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
awesome
Sarai chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I like it.
RainyDayReader chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
I loved this one-shot! I really appreciate that you kept Tony's education and experience consistent with cannon. While it would be possible for him to have additional degrees, etc. they should NOT be necessary for him to be treated with the respect he deserves based upon both his contributions and his position/title. Very nicely done. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Good job
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Excellent!
queenbee1711 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
I love Kate/Tim/ziva bashing stories. Can you suggest some authors for these?
Pantherbabe4ever chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I liked Kate way better than Ziva...and Mcgee I really dont like either of them ... I enjoyed this story heaps
VG LittleBear chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Hi, I like your approach to Kate's attitude. Good story, thank you!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Good.
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Very good I want to see more of this..
Midnight Dancer chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Good job! Well handled, look forward to your next works!
Saissa chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Thank you for sticking to the canon stuff - Tony only has a degree and not a masters. His experience and street smarts is priceless for being a Federal agent.

Excellent fic.
Nash Carter chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
i liked that you went with tony's canon education. as much as i enjoy all those other stories, i actually liked it better this way :)

too bad we never got to see something like that on the show...