Reviews for Naked Heat
That was great! Some sweet moments mixed in with such hotness. I need to stick my head outside, maybe this blizzard we're having here can cool me down after reading this. Great work.
Rose chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Pretty in character. I didn't imagine them being as sweet as you sometimes wrote them, but all in all that's the way it probably has been;-)
Wild Child 1954 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Very good job of integrating the lines from the show with your own imagination. A!
BlindAssassinUK chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Nice to see you back round these parts.

So, finally, you're all caught up with the show. Cool.

My favourite parts of this story are the moments when you put thoughts into Castle's head. I love, love this part: "It's the books that draw forth memories. Not of writing or of signing them in bookstores around the country, but of a beautiful, little girl with strawberry hair and eyes the color of a robin's egg. His little girl. Only she isn't the child who scrambled into his lap for story-time, insisting on reading to him. Not anymore."

So well observed, and every word felt true to both characters.

Well done. Thanks for writing.
Chkgun93 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Wow, keep up the great work, this was awesome.

Thank you.
gallopingfox chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Really just perfect, definitely one of the best post-always fics around.
sunshine372008 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This was Perfect! I dont care how many times its been done, this was so worth reading. Awesome job!
caskett.photography chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
HOT!
Lori Gale chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Wow, that Fifty Shades of whatever has nothing on you! Excellent!
sunnyamazing chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Huge fangirl squee and happiness.
Yes, I laughed and cried and it is because you have written this so perfectly. I never read any of these post episodes before because well I'm not sure why, I guess I was waiting for you to write this masterpiece.
Thank you so much for this, it's wonderful and gorgeous and now when I watch Always and then After the Storm sequentially I'll think of this lovely in the middle.
Welcome back to writing sweetie, I've missed it and YOU so much, and I am here for you whenever you want to write, read and discuss.
Always.
After all it's not just a word here ;)