Reviews for 32 Back in the Saddle
ab chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
Oh you meanie! Letting Mitchell Reese get away again! But that was a very clever move on the writer's end cuz now you have the audience waiting and wanting for more. And you got conflict too, which benefits you as the writer XD
You are a very clever and talented writer!
sbz chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
Umm... if this is the puppet master guy - and I assume so, seeing as it's someone posing as a janitor again - his name has changed. A bit of an oops. Unless, for whatever reason, it's his current alias, but that unnecessarily confuses things.
Secrets For Sale chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Woah, what a great start! I believed they have 9 weeks to catch up on. Haha! Misses all the cute, heartwarming little family moments! Aww, poor morgan, no one to hug him and keep his monsters at bay, hope he will find someone soon! Since everyone on the team have a partner already! Glad to see the team together as one and joking around again. First case back and its about dog?! A challenge for JJ huh. Omg, the one that got away is back, Mitchell Reese, creepy and scary. Aww, JJ got hurt by Henry, that gonna hurts the most compared to the physical injuries. And sneaky Emily, bribe Henry into talking to JJ. Not the best solution, but worth it. Oh, so Emily and Reid was arguing? (Chapter 8) Wonder what their argument were about? Would be cute to see the two nerds arguing. Haha!

The TDY trained JJ well, it saved her life. And the one that got away, still got away...Hope the team will get him soon. Looks like JJ have overcome her fear for dog and its heartbroken to see her talking to the dog. I love that you include the cute 'same question and answer' scene in some of the chapters.

"What the hell am I going to do with you, Emily Prentiss?"

"Never let me go?"

Definitely one of my favourite moments and not forgetting the heart monitor and the baby monitor which Emily always forgets! :) Congratulations on the 32th completed story! I noticed you added in the number in front of the title, hope that number will continue forever! Haha!
srhittson chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
Love the story
Guest chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
Relieved Emily and Rocky are ok.
TVCrazed chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
I don't truly remember this guy. Can you give me a refresher? But as usual I'm loving the story.

cant wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
I can't believe Mitchell Reese got away again. You really know how to keep us on the edge of our seats. This story was more great storytelling from you. I hope we get more fluff in the next story though, the ladies both need a break from the drama. I can't wait till we meet rocky, I hope Emily can keep her blood pressure down so Rocky can make it into the world safely.
DarXe chapter 12 . 11/10/2012
Wow, good stuff ... as always. I knew you'd bring that guy back. And when he got away I almost screamed, "Of course!" LOL

Goid thing you weren't standing by me, I might have had to slap you. :)

Looking forward to them seeing JJ's family.
LoveAndMadness chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
That unsub is intense. Great job, as always.
wazzzzzzup chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
I love your stories, but why haven't they connected Mitchell Reese with the police stations or at the very least posted his picture around, even as a janitor he would of had to have a picture taken.
flaminflapjack chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
Oh man..I can't wait until they take Reese down. Twisted!

Glad JJ is taking time, she reallllly needs it. Plus, she needs to keep Emily in line with the bed rest lol.

Can't wait for the next one!
ChazTaylor chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
Keep it going
Marijke Bush chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
When's the next ARtheBard story?
Doodle19 chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
Mitchell Reese; an admiral foe and no where near a friend... They will meet again. Hopefully the BAU will figure him out by then. They need to outsmart him before he outplays them. It's like a chess game in stalemate. They're making moves, but they're only piling up on pawns (bodies)...
I think my logic needs a little work.
Great job. Can't wait for Rocky to make her her first out of utero appearance. Maybe in the next story?
gleeeeeeeek89 chapter 12 . 11/9/2012