Reviews for Prom
wercrazybesties4lyf chapter 1 . 2/26
Aaaahhhh damn this was so amazing awesome funny cute FRIKKIN adorable! And gawwwwddd I loved it so much
BlueAnimeBat17 chapter 1 . 11/10/2016
WRITE A SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
Love this! I always like High School AU one shots!
Lol at the cheerleader stereotypes XD. I've been a cheerleader for a few years and they are nothing like the stereotypes
Nalu forever chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
I think you should write a sequel about Lucy getting laid and make it really hot and passionate
Saraahkay chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
Wow..Amazing FANFIC...ssoooo CUTEEE FLUFFFFY XDDDDD
Good luck ..Lucy(At the night with natsu) XDDDD
FlameDragonHime chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
Hav fun Lucy and remember to use protection!
IndianaCombs chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Nice work on this. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks!
MYDAY123 chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Great story! I love how Lucy wanted to wear a big dress. Everyone these days wants to wear skinny dresses, why not big dresses? My favorite part is where Natsu and Lucy kiss and everyone's like yay or out of the friend zone. That last sentence is a bit dirty...anyway, good story.
RunningWithTheRiptide chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
That was so cute! FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF! I didn't expect to enjoy this story as much as I did, but thank you for the Nalu-centric fluff story!
shybizombie chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
I love A Cinderella Story with Hilary Duff. 3
The Death Eaters chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
This was - to say awesome would be an understatement. It made me laugh, squeal like an adorable puppy, nod my head to the references, and be overwhelmed by fluff. Love it!
xBakaChan chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
AH. THE CUTENESS. IT'S SO FLUFFY, I FEEL LIKE DYING.
AnimeFairy612 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
This is truly the best fanfic one-shot that i have ever read. I'm so glad you idid it all in one cause eI know that if I had to wait as it came along I would have died. XD loved the story, keep up the great work!
DarkPurpleTomBoy chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Omg this was awesome! I can't wait to read more of your stories!
IMakeTheMonsters chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
wait, is happy a car or a dog?