Reviews for Prom
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 8/26
This story may be super long, but it's super epic! \(0)/ :) I've been reading a lot of your works, I'm so happy to find another awesome writer! Hihihi :3
Alina177 chapter 1 . 5/6
THIS WAS JUST SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL AND OMG IT WAS AMAZING AND I LOVED IT AND NOW IM GONNA GO READ ALL YOURE OTHER NALU STORIES JUST SO YOU KNOW COUSE THIS WAS SO SO SO SO GOOD! ! !
/-A XD 3
Btw i read the storie in one go and im SERIUS is soooo good!
PurseMonger chapter 1 . 5/2
Very sweet. I love that Minerva got hers and of course NaLu fluff.
Spent 3 hours reading it and had to stop to catch my breath, wow if I were a publisher this would have been the frist on my list
P.S don't stop writing your AWESOME stories
Alli chapter 1 . 3/28
THis was great :)
xBloodorchidx chapter 1 . 3/19
Can I just say how much I freakin love you right now? Not only did you make one of the cutest (and may I say longest) nalu one-shot ever but you even incorporated one of my fondest childhood memories into it. I was, and still am, a huge Kim Possible fan and that dance scene was always my favourite. So when that song came on you had me tearing up... All your fics are absolutely amazing and well written so give yourself a huge pat on the back. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go play that song because you got it stuck in my head :)
Tsukiko Mizuno chapter 1 . 3/16
I loved it. It had Jerza, Gale, Gruvia and Nalu. Not to mention Elfgreen, Mira and Freed, Lories, mentions of Cana and Bacchus I presume, Rouge and Yukino and Bixanna. I didn't mind that Sting was a total ass. He's not my favorite male.

I love Erza's dress description. I also read Enchanted. It was nice. Wish it was Rouge who got with Yukino though. To be honest that's the only story I can tolerate with Sting and Yukino.

I would've loved it Erza went and exchanged her V-card with Jellal. Or at least if it was mentioned. Tbh. This story has convinced me to go to my prom after all. Consider your writing a motivating push.

Continue to write please.
Dwarrior chapter 1 . 3/5
Girl, what an awesome, awesome story. Loved it.
Scrat chapter 1 . 2/24
Wow just wow! This was an absolutely beautiful one-shot. F-ing perfect. I loved it so much and you totally deserved a review so here I am but I'm not sure what to say cuz I'm totally overwhelmed by the feels! It was so good!
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 1/31
Amazing. I loved every bit of this story and I applaud you for writing something as magnificent and wonderful as this story.

Much love,
Poetic.
This was soooo good
jessicuhxoo chapter 1 . 1/6
BEST STORY EVER, tears of laughter and joy were all over this story. FEEELS
Darlingdanielle chapter 1 . 1/4
Tell that Minerva, Lucy! Glad everyone got their man :) this story was so awesome!
AlwaysYourHome chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
As cliché as prom story is, I still love your story a lot. I love the way how you put this story in word. I smile through this story and can't help to not cringe at embarrassment when our lovely girls stepped slowly through the stair. I always found that part in every movie that I watched was so embarrassing. Hahah. Well that's just me I guess. :p
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I love how you put a lord of the rings reference in there! You ate a great writer! Loved it!