Reviews for Prom
Scrat chapter 1 . 2/24
Wow just wow! This was an absolutely beautiful one-shot. F-ing perfect. I loved it so much and you totally deserved a review so here I am but I'm not sure what to say cuz I'm totally overwhelmed by the feels! It was so good!
PoeticLover1996 chapter 1 . 1/31
Amazing. I loved every bit of this story and I applaud you for writing something as magnificent and wonderful as this story.

Much love,
Poetic.
This was soooo good
jessicuhxoo chapter 1 . 1/6
BEST STORY EVER, tears of laughter and joy were all over this story. FEEELS
Darlingdanielle chapter 1 . 1/4
Tell that Minerva, Lucy! Glad everyone got their man :) this story was so awesome!
AlwaysYourHome chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
As cliché as prom story is, I still love your story a lot. I love the way how you put this story in word. I smile through this story and can't help to not cringe at embarrassment when our lovely girls stepped slowly through the stair. I always found that part in every movie that I watched was so embarrassing. Hahah. Well that's just me I guess. :p
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
I love how you put a lord of the rings reference in there! You ate a great writer! Loved it!
NaLuforever48 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
She should've.
Ireane7221 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
AHHHHHHHH SOOOOO CUUUTEEE and YOUWATCH "LORD OF THE RINGS" have you seen "The Hobbit" IT IS AMAZING !by the way great story! :P
yamatoxmei chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I loved the story x3
Your stories are so awesome :333333
FairytailXNalu11 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Wow can't believe I just read a 17k one shot :O Loooooooove it !
BreeGrey chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
The ending though XD. Mira was totally right XDXDXDXD can't stop laughingXD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Awwwwww
Such an adorable storyline
Loved it
Momoko1030 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Can I just say that I love you? You are amazing! I love your Fairy Tail stories and you are just one awesome author! I love Fairy Tail Theatre and Daddy and let me just say I loved every single one of them! I can't wait to read your other stories! Again, you are just beautiful! Thanks for this wonderful fanfiction!
Simi-baby chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
It was so cute. I loved it.