Reviews for Twisted Fate
ChieriAn9eL chapter 5 . 6/14/2007
Your story is very amusing and intersting. Hope you will continue it!
MysticalElf chapter 5 . 7/8/2006
Please Write More A.S.A.P.!
kn chapter 5 . 11/11/2005
i love it! keep it up!
moko chapter 5 . 7/5/2005
I love this story. (A line that might be repetitive to you) But truly, I do love this other universe without the senshi. My favorite fanfics with the SM characters are the one that focus on the relationships. Which makes this story a plus. So far the story goes along really well, but I'd like to get some insight on Mamoru with his time after the break-up. I mean he didn't have a big drive to really get out there for his dream 6 months ago but now has climbed the law ladder, how did it happen? Also what about Usa? Ah...what about her and her story. But more importantly...where is the ring?
Hopeless Dreamer 1125 chapter 5 . 12/18/2004
SO when have you decided to update this story? THis story is so awesome. So please UPDATE!
Wolfe chapter 5 . 7/17/2004
Good story - why no update?
Usabelle chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
The only time when I leave a review is if a story is really good. Well, this story is really really really really good. I LOVE IT! It's different from every other story I've read. It has angst, suspense, and it is very well written. I'm hooked! You're doing a great job with this and I can't wait to see where you take it. Please update when you can, and again, love it!
luthien82 chapter 5 . 9/29/2003
No doubts, I enjoyed it. Who couldn't when the story is written with such an intensity? And those flashbacks... really, really good!

I'm waiting for the last chapters - as patient as I can - and will be here to review them!
amethysth chapter 5 . 9/3/2003
please continue, this story's really good!

MoonAnge1
Bera-Moon chapter 5 . 7/12/2003
ARG u stopped there? how could you? Please continue, i so wanna see if they get back together! hehe i so hope they do! Anyhoo, do they get out of there?
Happy Noodle Girl chapter 5 . 7/11/2003
hey, that was really cute. i cant wait to read the next chapter, i hope you can get it out soon. its very interesting. keep up the good work. later :)
Tommie chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
i really like ur story! Please write more soon!
Jabba1 chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
wow, i am really glad that you updated so soon, well it could of been sooner but then you did all that cleaning up stuff too. anyway another great chapter. can't wait until the next one.
Sere-Sama chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
PLEASE FINISH! It was really good!
il0verice chapter 5 . 7/10/2003
aaw..i love your story! please continue!update update update!