Reviews for The Overlook
JoBelle chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
"Nathan's name is like a blister on her heart" OUCH! This is a fantastic line though, so true! Gah! I also love all the things Audrey's homesick for. They're very true to her character and Claire's voice is spot on. :)
whiskets chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Eeee! It's like a missing scene! I love it. Love love Claire and Audrey-those two are BFF I swear, if it hadn't been for that one thing...anywho, hope you write a few more like this.
n0thin-but-the-rain chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Awesome (of couse :)). Claire is just perfection as the sort-of-nosy, just-plain-friendly, confidant and Audrey realizing her flawed thought process (without Nathan *spoilers* first) was refreshing. Thanks for sharing!
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
You had better fix Audrey! I mean it.
SandraDeee chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I so wish this conversation had happened on the show! As much as I like Duke as a character, I just don't like him as a romantic interest for Audrey. At least she pushed him back to the friend zone on the show.

Claire is quickly growing on me. I thought you captured her well here. Loved the line about not frowning into the phone.

Thanks for the lovely distraction today!
RazielOmega chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Aww love this! I love their relationship so much )
December21st chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This wouldn't be heartbreaking if we didn't know what's waiting for her when she gets home.

Well done.
Doks chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Seriously, Audrey has to stop being stupid. It should have happened, it would be so sad/awesome if she decided to stop pushing Nathan away and find him dead on Haven. I still cannot watch the kiss scene, some people are saying it was hot, but it's so weird!
Anyway, thanks for writing and sharing!