Reviews for Remember and Move Forward
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
I think that this was a nice take on Thomas' reaction to Teresa's death. The only suggestion I have is that you need to make sure that she doesn't come across as being too perfect. She's human, and so she has flaws. Also, she - and Thomas - did some terrible things in the past, even if there were good intentions behind it.
stephierejman chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Thank you so much for writing this. I just finished the series and honestly I've just been so pissed at Thomas for his reactions during the last book and this fanfic has helped me to forget the real ending that Dashner wrote. I know it's been a long time since you wrote this but I just wanted to make sure you knew how great this story is and how meaningful it is to maze runner fans. Thanks again, really.
dreamexzy chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
OMG i love Teresa it's so sad that James decide to kill her and this is how Thomas should feel i mean Teresa did everything for him but he went for Brenda don't get me wrong i like Brenda but Thomas think about Teresa just like one paragraph are you kidding me? btw i love your story keep writing
Dystopiann chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
After finishing TMR trilogy just recently and not liking what they did with Teresa, I have to say this was so fantastic to read. It has finally given me the closure I needed emotionally to get over the series and stop being depressed haha. Thank you so much! I couldn't have ended it better myself. I would've loved to see this as the ending to the book instead, you've made me feel so much better. Again, thank you! I loved it.
x chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This is amazing. This is how he should have felt. Instead of "Oh...that sucks. We've been together so long, and I'm really sorry for not forgiving you!" before going back to admiring Brenda. I mean, don't get me wrong, Brenda is cool, but... he should have forgiven Teresa. He didn't have to get back with her (as in romantically), but he should've seen that she was doing it for him and full-fledged forgiven her. ... Yeah. This is emotional, sad, and depressing, but it's hopeful, too. Awesome job. :')
Won'tforgetcanregret chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This is so much better than the book ending, which is just like, "oh, bye Teresa I'll miss you for about a paragraph and then I love Brenda." This was sweet and sad and beautiful.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This was incredible, personally I think better than the corresponding scene in the book. I didn't feel as much emotion reading the original and I almost cried while reading this. I loved it.
Jerry Side chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I thought something more akin to this was going to be written in the last chapter. I was really surprised when this issue was barely mentioned. Good job on the short story.
SadPandaFace chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Possibly the best single chapter fic in the entire universe! Please, whatever you do, don't stop writing, please.