Reviews for The Warning
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 12 . 5/5
Oh my gosh that was amazing! I was so scared when I started the last chapter that this story would be on hiatus or something or even (MiM forbid) discontinued, because there seemed to be so much left to resolve, but you got it done, and fit a lot more into one chapter than I expected. I loved it, thank you for writing this.
narutovsitachi6 chapter 12 . 11/25/2015
I loved this story
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
I love this...if I wasn't so tired, I'd read it all in one setting, but as I glance over at the clock, I've seen that I've lost myself in fanfiction and it's now quite early in the morning, LOL. *looks sheepish* I do that from time to time, stay up all night reading fanfiction...anyway...!
I really do love this. I loved the last chapter, I know in your author's notes you said that you didn't like it, but I really loved those sweet little Bunny taking care of an injured Jack scenes. What can I say, I'm a huge sucker for those two, it's obvious in the movie that they would and probably did end up having a deep friendship, and I find myself devouring any fanfics that support that ;) yours included! I adore the fact that Bunny was the one who found Jack-I could only picture it all in my head as I was reading it, I love it when I can do that when I'm reading a really well written fic. But alas, I'll have to stop here and keep on going another night...god the Bunny and Jack friendshipness...I can't get enough...! :D
InquisitoryDarkling chapter 12 . 5/29/2015
Hunger games quote alert! Haha. Lol. Good story keep up the good work! And May the odds be ever(they never are) in your favor.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/4/2015
So cool!?
ben123456123 chapter 12 . 3/2/2015
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS SO CUTE!
MusicalMidnight chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Luv it
wittyusernames chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
I'm REALLY REALLY loving this story, you have no idea. I have important things o be doing in the morning and yet here I am stuck reading your story it's already 100am. hahahah will keep reading, keep it up your an amazing writer!
Slayterz chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
I loved this!
AngeGirlmon chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
Hunger games lol
FallenLove82212 chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
Honestly got pissed at jack for leaving ewe least bunny was pissed off enough to do tht to pitch c: made me happy thrust my frustration o
Aphrodite433 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Cool picture image!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 12 . 2/13/2014
Great story loved it so much I couldn't stop reading once I started :) I seriisky didn't take a break gonna go check out your other stories now :D
MunVPurplePotato chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
I used to be TheMararder'sMap *misspelled on purpose* And now I'm Time-LadyMararder but I was a bit outraged to see MissMaraudersMap I was like 'wha-but-I'M Mararder'sMap! Y-you can't-bu-pfft-y-u-AGH!" XD I was a bit mad XD lol love the story XD if it's not finished, KEEP WORKING XDDD
lis chapter 12 . 12/23/2013