Reviews for The Warning
ShadowPhoenix121 chapter 3 . 5/9
That was a Journey 2 reference at the end of Chapter 3. Nice.
dangit Jack, letting your guard down while frolicking in the woods
(literally frolicking)

and Pitch you chilling, chilling man... (no pun intended)
FrostedDragonHeart chapter 12 . 4/12
I'm am the world's biggest sucker for brotherly bonding between Jack and Bunny! This story fed that love immensely! Wow! This was a great read and the emotions flying around were entirely tangible. One of my favorite parts had to be when Jack woke up early in the story and Phil just started to flat out sob XD. I thought it was both funny and heart warming that the stern yeti care so much for Jack. This last scene was really nice with Bunny becoming something extremely terrifing. I wouldn't want to go up against an angry Pooka, nuh uh! Well done! Thank you for this!
FireFox95495 chapter 12 . 2/21
The image of pissed off Bunnymund and cowering Pitch with forever be my favorite.
FireFox95495 chapter 11 . 2/21
You're pulling on my heart strings! I wanted to cry so much!

Very well written by the way!
Loved it!
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 12 . 5/5/2016
Oh my gosh that was amazing! I was so scared when I started the last chapter that this story would be on hiatus or something or even (MiM forbid) discontinued, because there seemed to be so much left to resolve, but you got it done, and fit a lot more into one chapter than I expected. I loved it, thank you for writing this.
narutovsitachi6 chapter 12 . 11/25/2015
I loved this story
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
I love this...if I wasn't so tired, I'd read it all in one setting, but as I glance over at the clock, I've seen that I've lost myself in fanfiction and it's now quite early in the morning, LOL. *looks sheepish* I do that from time to time, stay up all night reading fanfiction...anyway...!
I really do love this. I loved the last chapter, I know in your author's notes you said that you didn't like it, but I really loved those sweet little Bunny taking care of an injured Jack scenes. What can I say, I'm a huge sucker for those two, it's obvious in the movie that they would and probably did end up having a deep friendship, and I find myself devouring any fanfics that support that ;) yours included! I adore the fact that Bunny was the one who found Jack-I could only picture it all in my head as I was reading it, I love it when I can do that when I'm reading a really well written fic. But alas, I'll have to stop here and keep on going another night...god the Bunny and Jack friendshipness...I can't get enough...! :D
InquisitoryDarkling chapter 12 . 5/29/2015
Hunger games quote alert! Haha. Lol. Good story keep up the good work! And May the odds be ever(they never are) in your favor.
Guest chapter 12 . 3/4/2015
So cool!?
ben123456123 chapter 12 . 3/2/2015
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS SO CUTE!
MusicalMidnight chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Luv it
wittyusernames chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
I'm REALLY REALLY loving this story, you have no idea. I have important things o be doing in the morning and yet here I am stuck reading your story it's already 100am. hahahah will keep reading, keep it up your an amazing writer!
SlayterZ chapter 12 . 8/1/2014