Reviews for the lonely
Arlecchina-Rosa chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Oh, so beautiful... I listened to the song while reading, and it was just perfect... Your writing is positively superb. I love how you had her dance with all the different people she knew and loved over the years, and it was so heartbreaking how she could see them, but they couldn't really touch her anymore... I don't even know what to say, only that you captured her pain so well that I actually felt it while I was reading. That's not a bad thing, by the way. I really loved this.
Also, your author's note at the end of 'To Hear the Silence of May' got me stuck on the whole Novel Writing November thing. :P Don't feel bad, I'm enjoying myself, (maybe a little too much, actually) though I don't know how I'm going to get 50,000 words written in a month. It's haaaaard...
But yes, I shall endure. Even though right now it says that if I keep up my current pace I won't get done until mid-December.
So, thank you again for the lovely song-fic! It's so sweet, and heartbreaking, and painfully tangible... Oh, how I love sad stories...
AR