Reviews for Whatever You Need
Pipergirl17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Ha ha-loved it :) Sexy and smart, just like our favourite detective.
MxM chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Oh I know what he did there... :-)
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Oh my goodness this is perfect. and the ending sequence ajdks;afdjk. I know you said this is just PWP but there's a little bit of plot sneaking in ;)
Marion Hood chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I love that last line
I M Sterling chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This was adorable.
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Hehehe sneaky Sherlock, I love the idea that he knew he could take whatever he wanted yet still enjoyed going to Molly to get what he needed
Sally chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
If only you knew how freaking much I adore your story...3
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Loved it! Perfectly written!
Poodle warriors chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
If this is unprofessional- I am ok with it! Loved this story!
MizJoely chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Wow, that was incredibly hot and well written, not a combination you always find in fanfic! Great job, even if Molly was "unprofessional" at least they were otherwise perfectly in character!
starrysummernights chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Aw, this almost makes me join the Sherlock/Molly ship. Almost. It was so sweet and I could totally see Sherlock doing this- making up a sly excuse to be with Molly. Very nice.
Bloody Nikki chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Love when Sherlock acts like Sherlock. I would love this story from his pov. Ty for writing this.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Nice. I really liked the reciprocity here, it may come off as clinical and detached to those that don't now them but who cares? Long as they're happy.;)

Thanks for posting!
Molly chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Yes, brilliant, perfect, wonderful! I LOVE the twist in the last sentence 3
(Yes, my name IS Molly, I didn't wrote that because of the story, I'm not /that/ weird :D)
LunarianPrincess chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I need to buy a collection of your erotic works, they're just so fantastic. engrossing and erotic and fun...lol I have so much fun reading your stuff!