Reviews for Guilty Filthy Souls
Mordollwen Castiel chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
Your story is very original ! I already like it and can't wait to read the next chapter :D
EverythingButSleep chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
Please please please update
Arabella Whitlock chapter 2 . 8/27/2015
Really interesting start. I hope Violet and Kit would end up together though. (I know this isn't categoried as romance but girl can hope, right, lol)
Andrea250 chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
Please update please gotta know what happens next!
tablekorner chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
Really enjoyed this chapter! Tate's short moment with Thredson was perfect. The line at the end was even more so! Great job on this, the writing, and characters are pretty good! Hopefully there will be more one day.
tablekorner chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I'm interest in seeing where this goes, despite the time of previous chapter posts. The idea of Tate in the Asylum, and the reactions of the others about it is a great idea. And Kit being helped by Violet has potential for sure. The writing is great as well, so I'm definitely looking forward to reading on.
QueenLydia chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Oh my gosh, please please please please update this. i don't care if you don't have inspiration for it, just give us anything, I will literally die if I don't get more of this, oh my GOSH there are so many questions and I NEED TO KNOW. Please. Please please please please PLEASE update this as soon as possible.
scarlett the second chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
I've been waiting for this update for ages! Is the next chapter in progress?
pxradise chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
I love the idea for this story so so much, it's really interesting and creative! I also love your writing technique, I just wish the chapters were longer. I can't wait to see where this goes, please update soon!
litanolastar chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Nice Chapter! :)
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Hey! I'm a huge fan of American Horror Story, and this is some really good writing! I realize it's been a while since you worked on it, but I would love to see how it ends if you could please do it! IT'S JUST A REALLY INTERESTING IDEA! Lol I NEEED TO KNOWWW
litanolastar chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I love it! Great job, I can't wait to see what happens nexts!
Kelly chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Please please please please please update!
Kelly chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Please update this!
CelesteCobain94 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
pleaseee continue with this story! I really want to know what happens next )