Reviews for The Salesman
Oh please add another chapter, please!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
This was funny and all kinds of hot! I really liked that. You left it so open . . . you even questioned in your a/n if you should end it there or write more . . . in 2012 . . . if nobody else said said yes, let me be the first . . . hell yes . . . you should continue this one . . . doesn't necessarily need to be a full on story . . . but, at least one more chapter. Perhaps, EPOV of the tale end of the sale and their date . . . and his head going to his version of her fantasy . . . then the two of them together fulfilling that. Yes, please! Sadly, due to injuries on both ankles . . . I can't wear heels . . . ever :(
Christy
Analitica chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Loved it so much! I cannot wait to see more please update soon
Twilight1320 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Please continue! I'm just ITCHING to see how the night ends for these two! ;D Loving this story
Angeldolphin01 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I love it. I think you could add more chapters. One or two any way.
caer.ibormeith8 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Pls continue the story. I'd like to know if Bella's fantasy will come true.
Lahragal chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Absolutely add a few more chapters and at least one from Edwards POV. His should be about their first shoe fitting. Loved it!
WantToBeACullen chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Beautiful shoes and Edward in the same story? Gah! Add more chapters, please!
Lovingbooks075 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I really like it, you sure won't hear me complaining if you added another chapter!
coxie chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
That was great, as usual. I think it's perfect the way it is, but I wouldn't complain if you added to it. :)
Kayte chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Add another chapter
Twilight chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
More chapters please! :)
rubell chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
ok, i understand all guys working in a high end shoe boutique, but do those boys have a shoe/foot fetish? i really hope you continue!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Weeell, if you could see your way to addin' a couple more chapters, I could probably, maybe, see my way to readin' 'em *wink!*
hijadelobo chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Its a fun story, I enjoyed reading it ...keep writing please
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »