Reviews for A Blessing In Disguise
Kensleigh Ray chapter 20 . 8/11
This entire story was awesome one of the best fanfictions I have ever read.
aheartofwords chapter 20 . 8/9
I love this story!
aaaaaawwwwww ths s fab no cant be over than you
fidgetingbutterfly chapter 20 . 1/2
I love your story! I began to read it and now it is 2.30 AM
Little-Library chapter 20 . 11/3/2014
It was a Really great story :). Thanks for sharing it, you have a French fan!
stillwaiting61 chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
Loved this story!
stillwaiting61 chapter 10 . 10/11/2014
The song was perfect. I love this story.
J chapter 20 . 9/1/2014
Oh god... Atara is my sisters name. The reaction Atara had when blondie was born is the same reaction Ata had when I was born.
Browniangel chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Katniss thought she was going to tell surprise Haymitch with her news about her pregnancy. I guess she was the one who got surprised by Haymitch having Effie at his home. I wonder why Katniss got all worked up for, that interesting.

Looks like Annie and Jo feel like Katniss and Peeta would make a great couple. Katniss must be in complete denial about how she feels about Peeta. Looks like Katniss wouldn't want Delly to be part of her and Peeta baby life.

I wonder why Peeta didn't tell Delly that Katniss was moving in with him. Maybe this was his way of making Delly break up with him.

Onto chapter 5 to see if things will change now that Peeta is no long have a girlfriend especially since she living with him.
Browniangel chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Looks like Peeta is going to do everything he can for Katniss as long as she will let him. Seems like Prim couldn't help but tell Katniss the truth that they belong together. That Peeta and Katniss have issues that why they are both bad with relationship. Onto chapter 4 to see if Katniss thinks about what Prim told her.
S chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
Aw, what a cute story! And both Mellark children are so cute! Can't wait to check out Peeta's POV. :D
shannon chapter 20 . 8/1/2014
thankyou.. I truly enjoyed the story.. It was well thought out and carried itself well.. I liked the plot line you took with it and hope you continue to write and would like to read more of your work.. Again thank you...
liljennmartin chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
My only question...What is their son's name?!
liljennmartin chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
I totally enjoyed reading your story! It had a great concept & was totally well-written!
mansts chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
This is the perfect ending to this story)) Thank you for writing this!