Reviews for Tip of the Spear
Nicoconsd chapter 37 . 8/31
Thank you for this great journey. I'm glad I was able to jump in when it was complete. It was a marathon but such a fun adventure. I actually drove by Camp Pendleton this week and thought of this story. :)
Nicoconsd chapter 25 . 8/27
I have to admit I had to look up o dark thirty cause I had no idea what that meant... still have to say I'm still a little confused. So basically any time after midnight but before 5am? :)
Nicoconsd chapter 18 . 8/27
I am really enjoying this story so glad I jumped in! I was a little intimidated by the word count but I'm half way through and still loving it. As someone who has lived in San Diego for over 20 years now I am very familiar with the Marines and ya know what they say well at least here in San Diego... You have to date at least one Marine... so of course I couldn't break that rule ;) ;) I'm really looking forward to seeing how their relationship progresses from here. How will this CACO effect Edward on moving forward with Bella and what will happen when she is supposed to go to Korea. I have to say I didn't know much about the teaching system within the military and I am really enjoying learning all about it! As someone who at one point wanted to be a teacher and that loves to travel it seems so amazing to me. I wonder though... Do you have to be in the service or married to someone in to be part of that system? Alright enough jabber from me on to the next chapter :)
ChrisDGoosey chapter 37 . 8/6
If the summary doesn’t do it for you - just ignore your preconceptions and read this story. The writing is sublime and the story is simply wonderful. Romance, angst and beautiful pros. You will learn a lot about Hawaii, Japan and the Marine Corps but never in a way that isn’t welcomed. You will also learn a lot about being there for loved ones in times of grief. I am a better person for reading this. Thank you.
Nataly29 chapter 37 . 7/8
Bravo! Awesome story, one of the best for sure!
I've enjoyed and loved every minute of it! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
Nataly29 chapter 10 . 7/3
Like when you start reading a story to check it out and then you realize that you're reading chapter 10 and you are very hooked lol! This story is amazing!
Twi-Holic68 chapter 37 . 5/14
Yummy,

I have just finished binge reading TotS! I loved it! It will definitely be one of my go to's!

While you can't beat Edward in a uniform, what I loved most was that it was written from personal accounts and a life you understand!

Thank you so much for letting have a small glimpse of the life of a Marine and his family. Thank you to your husband for his service.

I did tear up at the end reading The Watch, it was quiet moving.

Twi-Holic68
sullysnonna chapter 37 . 5/8
This story was an amazing journey! So much respect shown throughout for our US military. Myself being a US Navy vet, I truly appreciated the way you portrayed a realistic detailed life that military men and women soldiers and their families sacrifice to our country. US Marines in my opinion are the best of the best. But no matter which branch of service one serves in all should be proud to service our great nation. Your knowledge of the military particularly the U.S. Marines and US bases around the world was much appreciated! Thank your Major for me! I'm so glad I came across your story. I love the characters of Edward and Bella in any setting of their timeless romance. You dedicated years to writing this story and you never gave up. I thank you! I'm a fan for life! You are greatly appreciated by all your readers!
Romana973 chapter 37 . 5/5
I don’t know how I missed this great, final chapter that you blessed us with. I’ll blame it on the busy holidays when the alert must have come through.

This was a wonderful send off for our Spearward and his family. Thanks for honoring all our service members with your great writing. I’ve loved reading every chapter.
anakarina.somoza chapter 37 . 5/3
Nunca he leído una historia de marines o en caso de militares Dios es complicado te felicito y gracias por escribir muy buena historia
Missyok chapter 34 . 4/26
My son leaves in September for San Diego. I can not decide if I liked this story or not!
Your writing was wonderful. And truly, thank you for your words and your service! ️
ashl3ysimpson chapter 15 . 4/25
Am I the only one who can't stand digicams? I truly wished they would go back to the old cammies. Never did like them. Not when I was in Parris island, and not now.
In other news, I really do love how realistic your story is.
Snappher chapter 30 . 4/25
Holy hell - Charlie has me sobbing at my desk at work! Look what you two did!

I'm reading this for the second time and loving every minute of it again :)
ashl3ysimpson chapter 2 . 4/23
after reading endless stories that have military background, and having so much wrong, from jargon, to just utter nonsense, thank you for making this realistic. its wonderful to see. as hard as this story is so far, just 2 chapters in, I'm very much looking forward to the rest
sincerely, 6th generation military.
sunflowerexpress chapter 37 . 4/23
This story was absolutely wonderful. So many emotions. I loved it.
7,538 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »