Reviews for Tip of the Spear
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 36 . 7/8
Cute story! Love it!
Kiintastic chapter 36 . 5/31
Great story! I couldn't stop reading! And I was almost heartbroken when it ended!
But I'm curious about esme! Why did she behave that way? It buggs the he'll out of me not knowing!
Anyway, thank you for sharing this amazing story! I'll definitely will read it again in the future!
EchoLynn chapter 35 . 3/18
Sorry I didn't review more but when I could spare even two mins to read just a single paragraph I was absorbed lol. Great story! Loved every second! Wish my own fics were so good lol.
Purple Pulse chapter 35 . 3/15
Wow. I just read this story for two days straight, so many ups and downs and I felt it all with them.
I can honestly say that this has to be one of my favourite FanFictions, but that does not give it justice.
Thank you for this story - if I were you I'd get it to a publisher pronto, I'd buy a hundred copies and make all my friends read it!
Your original Characters were beautiful and so well written. I just love this so much. I'll probably read it again in the future so it's gonna be a book mark for me!
EchoLynn chapter 22 . 3/15
I knew she was going to be in Japan too! I knew it! Thx for that lol
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 2/7
You made my eyes leak at the top . . . darn it. I don't know how you do it. I know I am a very strong woman. I don't know if I could handle what you seem to do effortlessly. You must be a very special kind of strong. Please thank your husband for his service to our country. I appreciate him for what he has had to sacrifice. What you both have had to sacrifice. Thank you to him, truly. xo ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 2/6
What a fantastic ending. All three men managed to get themselves stationed together in a whole other base. Love that. It was also great that they are all Lieutenant Colonels now. With Riley jumping up last, when he was originally first, right? Or, was Emmett first? I don't remember. They got their Cecelia after all and she sounds wonderful. My beloved grandparents were called Grammy and Pop-Pop too. Was wonderful to see those names in print, err font. Boy do I miss them. Pop-Pop died not even six months after Grammy. We all were convinced it was broken heart. Such love they shared, for nearly sixty years. Speaking of that, the Jasper, Maria and Alice part was surprising. That Alice was definitely several cogs off her rocker. Poor Jasper though. He thought she was getting help, only to find out it was all a lie. I was very glad to read he filed for divorce quickly after that. I was so glad about that part of the story starting off as with a very happily re-married Jasper and a very pregnant Maria. I'm so glad he found such happiness and so quickly too. I really liked that he is still friends with Bella and Edward. I'm glad they kept each other in their lives. The Riley part with Kalia and her telling him to propose already. They he's ready, she's ready and Senna is definitely ready. Very wise for a fifteen year old. I was sort of surprised they weren't already engaged or married. However, the more I thought about it, the more I remembered how slowly he was moving things. Plus, he proposed to Nalani and the next week she was gone. That just had to be in the very back of his mind as well. I'm so glad I've read this story and I have loved every minute of it. Even the rough part. They had to go through it to get to the other side. Thank you very much for sharing your imagination with us here. xo ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 2/6
Loved that you gave Max his welcome home for Edward . . . so cute. Bella and Edward welcoming each other home was all kinds of fun. Funny when Edward said he was pretty sure they scarred Max for life, from all the sexy times they were having. Woman, you made tears shoot to my eyes with that ladybug scene. As soon as they found the third one, before finding the others, I was tearing up saying it was Nalani choosing Senna for Kalia and Riley. What a beautiful thing you added there. Then Riley finally offloading his thoughts to someone, and Edward listening and helping. An amazing scene you built for those two . . . loved it. The sudden rush to the hospital was good too. I was glad it was a boy, as I was rooting for a boy. That name just had to be used. They can have a girl next ;) The way you wrote Edward taking such good care of Bella and his son, was not surprising in the least. The Edward you've built here, would so nothing less. Loved the Skype call and the enthusiasm in his mom and niece. Love, love, loved the chaoter.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 2/6
Wow, that was the ultimate gift that Edward bestowed upon Bella. Choosing Michael for their son's middle name, if they have a boy. She must've been beyond floored by that. Sigh. I'm so glad you chose Riley for the one Bella stayed with. The alone time with the Major's before Edward had to leave was so good to read. They share a lot of history and I just really liked the conversation. Riley with the bell and instructions, was too effing hilarious. His putting extra money in the swearing basket, knowing he would mess up again, added to the hilarity. Then we got Bella talking with Riley as well on the terrace, another great conversation. It makes me so happy that these people have each other. I hope nobody get reassigned for a while. You made me laugh with Bella and her nose. I'm not sure it was meant o be funny but, I found myself giggling. Poor Riley, coming up on a bleeding Bella must've been so freaked about what Edward would do. Bella too. I'm elated that you let his mission go by with them not being separated for the birth. No rushing home because labor started. Thank you for that, as they've had enough and deserve a smooth transition from couple to parents. I'm so sad this is coming to an end even though you've gone above and beyond what most authors do. Most would've thrown the marriage, pregnancy and birth into a one chapter epilogue. Your way is rare and oh, so, appreciated by this reader. When it's done the other way, I call it all build up and no pay off. You've given us the buildup, the semi-breakup, the payoff and the happily ever after that just keeps going. I effing love it! Your are fantastic at what you do.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 2/6
I'm really quite happy you included this outtake in the story. This was sad and happy at the same time. Sad because that little girl got hurt because the adults were not adulting very well at the time. Happy because little ones are so resilient. She was so happy to see her 'Belle' again. Then she remembered that Belle ran away. Very much loved that Bella got to hear straight from Bailyn's mouth, the Beast analogy that Edward used. Wow, did that affect her. Whew. Such a fantastic outtake. Loved it.
ChristyWIX chapter 31 . 2/6
I forgot to mention how wonderful it was that Jasper came to the wedding. How very surprising. I was also glad to hear that he left her in hopes of her getting better. Although, it seems she doesn't think anything is wrong with her, it's everyone else that's wrong. Proven by her not being there. It's probably for the best. Stil very nice of Jasper to be there. Now this chapter. That was wonderful that Charlie and Renèe stuck around for at least a week after her surgery. I'm sure they did it more because Bella is their daughter and wanted to be there for her. She is their baby after all. My goodness was. Edward prepared for going back to work and Bella still needing to take it easy after surgery. We know this is just what he does, yet it was a wee bit overboard. Especially with her parents being ther. Very cute though. Loved that they ran into Rose and Emmett at the doctor office, having just found out they are oreggers too. They kids will be cousins . . . sort of, right? That place to get the pedicures was effing awesome! How fun to get that kind of treatment and designs. Imagine how popular a place like that would be, here in the states. I'm glad you got to experience it while you were living there. I am venturing a guess that Riley may be attracted to the tutor and he is nowhere near ready for that yet. May not be ready for a while. So, he's brooding over what that could possibly mean and he doesn't like it. I'm very happy that it it helping Kalia though. That was good news. Very bad news on Edward having to be away for those upcoming months. He's going to be worth two shits in Korea. Constantly worried. I hope it is Riley that takes Bella in . . . or, they come stay with her. It wouldn't be fair to Emmett to have to pregnant women on his hands. Hopefully, for Bella's sake, the horny stage will be over with right at Edward is leaving. Although, most of women are the worst in their third trimester. If she is insatiable now, it'll be bad later. Meh, at least she's got her battery operated friend. I hope she gets the gestational diabetes under control. That would alleviate Edward's worries some at least.
ChristyWIX chapter 30 . 2/6
This. Had. Everything! Holy moly. I loved that we got to read the Skype session of him and Bella telling them they are pregnant. Then the wonderful bonding time with Rose and Bella and the wedding dress. The fun times with Edward and Bella in their kitchen. I now want roasted chicken . . . you kill me with these food items. Thankfully, I have not eaten any of them, you have just made me want to. I very much loved the part of Charlie speaking to Edward and letting him know how very happy he was with them finding each other. Even with the bumps in the road. He was fantastic. She's got some amazing parents. I loved that Edward's grandparents made the long trek. That was fabulous. The wedding and Edward's words, were really something else. What a great passage you found for them. Loved the sword part and Emmett smacking her on the butt. I loved that they danced to the Tangled song. Bailyn's glee was perfect. Thank you for this chapter. It was magical.
ChristyWIX chapter 29 . 2/5
Awww she was so very worried and scared. Poor thing. Only to find out, she had no reason to be scared at all. I loved that Edward got the stick, thanks to Rose, stopped for that adorable outfit and rushed to her. I loved this whole chapter actually. I'm thrilled for them and how happy they both are. It was a beautiful setting, the sunset, for them to have the conversation. She expressed her worries and he took them away. Such a great moment. I really liked that they decided to get married during the holidays, with everyone there. No, I did not jump ahead and sneak a peek, it was a logical step. Hey ouldnt they take advantage of everyone there, right? Their doctor appointment was really cute. Edward just couldn't help himself with his outburst and I loved it! Good to read that the Depo shot won't hurt the baby. Interesting about the cervical stitches and that sperm could cause it to fail. Imagine the trial and error the women of the world went through to find that out. Him asking Riley and Emmett to stand up with him was wonderful. I feel for Riley and I'm glad he's plugging through. It is really the best he can do. Are you jumping ahead to another date in time or, will we get to read them telling their families on Skype?
ChristyWIX chapter 28 . 2/5
I had a feeling there would eventually be babies. I swear, if I could write, I'd write stories with no babies for those of us out here that have chosen the childfree lifestyle. And, for the women out there that have had the choice taken from them. To show that people can have blissful happiness and not have children. Jumps down from the ledge . . . sorry. I am happy for them. Bella is clearly freaking out. I think this was a great way for him to find out though. He can process first, then go to her that night. Let her know they are it it together. I was wondering if this would be how they'd get pregnant. Her missing the shot. It came to mind back when he had his night terror of going to. For wit Bella pregnant and two other children calling her mom. Then she mentioned she got the shot, and I just thought that this would be the way. Having the negative stick tests, got me a little excited that they'd wait just a bit more. She did say that neither were ready yet, as they'd just jumped the relationship hurdle. I absolutely loved his proposal. The words were perfect, as was the timing. He'd already said they would have a lifetime together. For as long as their forever is. Beautiful proposal. It was great to have Kalia and Riley back in the picture. And, I was thrilled to see a happy Kalia. I think Riley was too. I'm glad she's got Bella and Rose in her life. It would be wonderful, since all the family is coming for Christmas, if they had a wedding then. It would be a good time to. Oh on a side note, why do the diver show the dolphin dick? Did you ever get the translation of why they were having the dolphin come and show himself that way? Seems like it was meant to be educational . . . if a bit odd.
ChristyWIX chapter 27 . 2/5
Edward's epiphany was so good! Him jumping that hurdle of realizing that life is scary but, it's worth it to traverse it with people you love. With one specific love. What a wonderful thing to read. I effing love apple butter. So good. Such fun they were having running around the island. I want some of those pineapple things in here and apple butter, too. Emmett was funny on speakerphone. Loved their date and the food sounded yummy. Now, you probably think I'm peeking ahead in chapters. I swear I'm not! That would only ruin what is coming for me. I never look ahead for that reason. I'm so happy that Emmett and Rose agreed to getting their families there. I loved that this time Bella spoke of her family and that she wants them to meet. The sexy times in this chapter were very yummy.
7,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »