Reviews for Tip of the Spear
LADARTHA chapter 36 . 2/15
Has been an enjoyable story.
EAZ4739618 chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
such an amazing story! I was hooked from the very first chapter, and loved every chapter that followed. thanks for sharing this beautiful story with us, your Edward and Bella are one of my favorites ever written3
Pjszoo chapter 3 . 10/13/2017
Hi! First time I'm reading this story and this chapter a serious trip back for me. I was stationed at TAFB in David Grant Hospital. Ex was a flying crew chief on FRED (what the mechs called the C-5). All of the details are cool and I'm familiar with them all. Thanks for a good story.
Sgt. Maples
AnahyR chapter 36 . 10/4/2017
I loved your story so much, I was so caught Up on it that I never left you a review, sorry for being a bad reader. The story was so perfect, the development of the characters was my favorite; you didn't make them jump into a relationship right away and I liked that. I wish you would write an outtake of when Baylin meets little Christopher, that would have been so cute. Thank you for your lovely story.
A.L. Rules chapter 36 . 9/27/2017
Based on the review count, I must be the last person in the fandom that hasn't read this yet. I simply wanted to say thank you for this beautiful, real, heartfelt story. You made me laugh, you made me cry, and you made me think. It was amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 36 . 7/8/2017
Cute story! Love it!
Fanslashtic chapter 36 . 5/31/2017
Great story! I couldn't stop reading! And I was almost heartbroken when it ended!
But I'm curious about esme! Why did she behave that way? It buggs the he'll out of me not knowing!
Anyway, thank you for sharing this amazing story! I'll definitely will read it again in the future!
LadyEchoLynn chapter 35 . 3/18/2017
Sorry I didn't review more but when I could spare even two mins to read just a single paragraph I was absorbed lol. Great story! Loved every second! Wish my own fics were so good lol.
Purple Pulse chapter 35 . 3/15/2017
Wow. I just read this story for two days straight, so many ups and downs and I felt it all with them.
I can honestly say that this has to be one of my favourite FanFictions, but that does not give it justice.
Thank you for this story - if I were you I'd get it to a publisher pronto, I'd buy a hundred copies and make all my friends read it!
Your original Characters were beautiful and so well written. I just love this so much. I'll probably read it again in the future so it's gonna be a book mark for me!
LadyEchoLynn chapter 22 . 3/15/2017
I knew she was going to be in Japan too! I knew it! Thx for that lol
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 2/7/2017
You made my eyes leak at the top . . . darn it. I don't know how you do it. I know I am a very strong woman. I don't know if I could handle what you seem to do effortlessly. You must be a very special kind of strong. Please thank your husband for his service to our country. I appreciate him for what he has had to sacrifice. What you both have had to sacrifice. Thank you to him, truly. xo ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 35 . 2/6/2017
What a fantastic ending. All three men managed to get themselves stationed together in a whole other base. Love that. It was also great that they are all Lieutenant Colonels now. With Riley jumping up last, when he was originally first, right? Or, was Emmett first? I don't remember. They got their Cecelia after all and she sounds wonderful. My beloved grandparents were called Grammy and Pop-Pop too. Was wonderful to see those names in print, err font. Boy do I miss them. Pop-Pop died not even six months after Grammy. We all were convinced it was broken heart. Such love they shared, for nearly sixty years. Speaking of that, the Jasper, Maria and Alice part was surprising. That Alice was definitely several cogs off her rocker. Poor Jasper though. He thought she was getting help, only to find out it was all a lie. I was very glad to read he filed for divorce quickly after that. I was so glad about that part of the story starting off as with a very happily re-married Jasper and a very pregnant Maria. I'm so glad he found such happiness and so quickly too. I really liked that he is still friends with Bella and Edward. I'm glad they kept each other in their lives. The Riley part with Kalia and her telling him to propose already. They he's ready, she's ready and Senna is definitely ready. Very wise for a fifteen year old. I was sort of surprised they weren't already engaged or married. However, the more I thought about it, the more I remembered how slowly he was moving things. Plus, he proposed to Nalani and the next week she was gone. That just had to be in the very back of his mind as well. I'm so glad I've read this story and I have loved every minute of it. Even the rough part. They had to go through it to get to the other side. Thank you very much for sharing your imagination with us here. xo ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 34 . 2/6/2017
Loved that you gave Max his welcome home for Edward . . . so cute. Bella and Edward welcoming each other home was all kinds of fun. Funny when Edward said he was pretty sure they scarred Max for life, from all the sexy times they were having. Woman, you made tears shoot to my eyes with that ladybug scene. As soon as they found the third one, before finding the others, I was tearing up saying it was Nalani choosing Senna for Kalia and Riley. What a beautiful thing you added there. Then Riley finally offloading his thoughts to someone, and Edward listening and helping. An amazing scene you built for those two . . . loved it. The sudden rush to the hospital was good too. I was glad it was a boy, as I was rooting for a boy. That name just had to be used. They can have a girl next ;) The way you wrote Edward taking such good care of Bella and his son, was not surprising in the least. The Edward you've built here, would so nothing less. Loved the Skype call and the enthusiasm in his mom and niece. Love, love, loved the chaoter.
ChristyWIX chapter 33 . 2/6/2017
Wow, that was the ultimate gift that Edward bestowed upon Bella. Choosing Michael for their son's middle name, if they have a boy. She must've been beyond floored by that. Sigh. I'm so glad you chose Riley for the one Bella stayed with. The alone time with the Major's before Edward had to leave was so good to read. They share a lot of history and I just really liked the conversation. Riley with the bell and instructions, was too effing hilarious. His putting extra money in the swearing basket, knowing he would mess up again, added to the hilarity. Then we got Bella talking with Riley as well on the terrace, another great conversation. It makes me so happy that these people have each other. I hope nobody get reassigned for a while. You made me laugh with Bella and her nose. I'm not sure it was meant o be funny but, I found myself giggling. Poor Riley, coming up on a bleeding Bella must've been so freaked about what Edward would do. Bella too. I'm elated that you let his mission go by with them not being separated for the birth. No rushing home because labor started. Thank you for that, as they've had enough and deserve a smooth transition from couple to parents. I'm so sad this is coming to an end even though you've gone above and beyond what most authors do. Most would've thrown the marriage, pregnancy and birth into a one chapter epilogue. Your way is rare and oh, so, appreciated by this reader. When it's done the other way, I call it all build up and no pay off. You've given us the buildup, the semi-breakup, the payoff and the happily ever after that just keeps going. I effing love it! Your are fantastic at what you do.
ChristyWIX chapter 32 . 2/6/2017
I'm really quite happy you included this outtake in the story. This was sad and happy at the same time. Sad because that little girl got hurt because the adults were not adulting very well at the time. Happy because little ones are so resilient. She was so happy to see her 'Belle' again. Then she remembered that Belle ran away. Very much loved that Bella got to hear straight from Bailyn's mouth, the Beast analogy that Edward used. Wow, did that affect her. Whew. Such a fantastic outtake. Loved it.
7,360 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »