Reviews for Tip of the Spear
sue1zide chapter 2 . 7/20
It's refreshing that B & E didn't immediately have a relationship.
sue1zide chapter 1 . 7/20
It will be an experience to see the hidden side of our military.
When the only thing you have to say is why didn't she upload her Hawaii trip photos to Facebook like she planned. And oh course why she still didn't after she added Edward as a friend on Facebook. You know you have A Great story.
AHotMess chapter 36 . 5/3
I don’t know how I never read this, because I’m a huge fan of your writing, but as I finish this last chapter I couldn’t not tell you how wonderful you wove this story. I felt your experience thru these characters and was touched every chapter. Thank you for your hubs and your whole families service. It’s a beautiful thing y’all do and an incredible story you shared.

~ k
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 36 . 3/11
I found this story yesterday and wasn't able to put it down. It was great. I loved the character development and growth throughout. Sad it's over.
LADARTHA chapter 36 . 2/15
Has been an enjoyable story.
EAZ4739618 chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
such an amazing story! I was hooked from the very first chapter, and loved every chapter that followed. thanks for sharing this beautiful story with us, your Edward and Bella are one of my favorites ever written3
Pjszoo chapter 3 . 10/13/2017
Hi! First time I'm reading this story and this chapter a serious trip back for me. I was stationed at TAFB in David Grant Hospital. Ex was a flying crew chief on FRED (what the mechs called the C-5). All of the details are cool and I'm familiar with them all. Thanks for a good story.
Sgt. Maples
AnahyR chapter 36 . 10/4/2017
I loved your story so much, I was so caught Up on it that I never left you a review, sorry for being a bad reader. The story was so perfect, the development of the characters was my favorite; you didn't make them jump into a relationship right away and I liked that. I wish you would write an outtake of when Baylin meets little Christopher, that would have been so cute. Thank you for your lovely story.
A.L. Rules chapter 36 . 9/27/2017
Based on the review count, I must be the last person in the fandom that hasn't read this yet. I simply wanted to say thank you for this beautiful, real, heartfelt story. You made me laugh, you made me cry, and you made me think. It was amazing. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 36 . 7/8/2017
Cute story! Love it!
Fanslashtic chapter 36 . 5/31/2017
Great story! I couldn't stop reading! And I was almost heartbroken when it ended!
But I'm curious about esme! Why did she behave that way? It buggs the he'll out of me not knowing!
Anyway, thank you for sharing this amazing story! I'll definitely will read it again in the future!
LadyEchoLynn chapter 35 . 3/18/2017
Sorry I didn't review more but when I could spare even two mins to read just a single paragraph I was absorbed lol. Great story! Loved every second! Wish my own fics were so good lol.
Purple Pulse chapter 35 . 3/15/2017
Wow. I just read this story for two days straight, so many ups and downs and I felt it all with them.
I can honestly say that this has to be one of my favourite FanFictions, but that does not give it justice.
Thank you for this story - if I were you I'd get it to a publisher pronto, I'd buy a hundred copies and make all my friends read it!
Your original Characters were beautiful and so well written. I just love this so much. I'll probably read it again in the future so it's gonna be a book mark for me!
LadyEchoLynn chapter 22 . 3/15/2017
I knew she was going to be in Japan too! I knew it! Thx for that lol
7,365 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »