Reviews for Tip of the Spear
helenemc chapter 37 . 12/23/2018
Thank you for the peek into their future. I loved Edward's response to her unplanned pregnancy!
cahtx chapter 37 . 12/23/2018
This was so incredible. I really appreciate this update & enjoyed your characters. Thank you so much for sharing this.
twilightnaley19 chapter 37 . 12/23/2018
Enjoyed reading this. Riley cracked me up.
JenRar chapter 37 . 12/23/2018
Awww! The end had me crying! This was such a fitting end to a brilliant story. :)
DreamerRoad chapter 37 . 12/23/2018
I swear to you that I had goose bumps as the chapter ended. It was easy to tell that this retirement was inspired by your real life. Beautiful chapter for a beautiful cause.
Leslie E chapter 37 . 12/21/2018
This was lovely . The whole story was just so fantastic and it was great to have a nice finale. Keep up the great work , and I will definitely look into your other new story .
ecullensgurl chapter 37 . 12/23/2018
Oh, how I've missed these characters and thank you for sharing Spearward's retirement with us. I think I'm going to do a reread of this awesome fic! Congratulations on your Hubby's retirement!
Pyejammies chapter 37 . 12/23/2018
Oh, Yummy, that brought a tear to my eye. honestly it's difficult to type through the tears. What a wonderful ending for these characters. Thank you so very much.
Guest chapter 37 . 12/20/2018
*sighs* I doubt I will ever get enough of this fic.
Thank you for sharing.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 37 . 12/22/2018
Perfect.
archy12 chapter 37 . 12/22/2018
There's a lot of real life in this one, isn't there, especially the retirement part. Your feeling come out through Bella's words.
Another baby? Wow. I must admit it crossed my mind when typhoon was mentioned, but then I shrugged it off.
Edward will still be earning, so... Will his income be less than before?
Thank you for this story!
DICATAKADD chapter 37 . 12/22/2018
I loved it in the comp...it’s nice to be able to review and thank you for giving me more of these two.
jenrell23 chapter 37 . 12/22/2018
You gave him a beautiful retirement. So happy you posted this chapter. I have missed this story!
mysticfighter111 chapter 37 . 12/22/2018
Thank you for the early Christmas gift. I very much enjoyed reading.
Happy Holidays
EdwardandBella4everFan chapter 37 . 12/22/2018
Loved being able to revisit these characters and this story. It actually brought tears at the end. Thank you so much for all your stories over the years.
7,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »