Reviews for Tip of the Spear
Gabs Frape chapter 1 . 3/11/2021
Hi, Jen, I just read the Spanish translation of Tip of the Spear and I wanted to thank you for writing it and allowing Pali to translate it. I hope to read more of your stories in the future. Greetings from México.

Gabs
BereB chapter 37 . 3/11/2021
thank you, I loved the story.
greetings from Argentina
Adriu chapter 1 . 3/11/2021
Hey,
I read this story in the spanishHey,
I read this story in the spanish translation, thank You so much for this beautiful story.
Also I 'm gratefully por the service of your husband, even I don't undesrtand how is their job I appreciate his service.
Thanks for the permission to translate the story, I loved it!
Greetings from my beautiful Ecuador
Adriu translation, thank You so much for this beautiful story.
Also I 'm gratefully por the service of your husband, even I don't undesrtand how is their job I apareciste his service.
Thanks for the permission to translate the story, I loved it!
Greetings from my beautiful Ecuador
Adriu
divyvicki chapter 3 . 3/1/2021
Thanks for the definitions
divyvicki chapter 2 . 2/28/2021
Glad u skipped ahead 3 years. Too bad she lost the baby, but I loved the imagery of Mike being there to accept him
divyvicki chapter 1 . 2/28/2021
I’ve been waiting a long time to start this. Glad I am finally getting the opportunity to read it.
tcolyer chapter 37 . 2/25/2021
Just found this Gem. Great story.
Guest chapter 37 . 2/16/2021
Hola quiero decirte que es una historia fabulosa, la estoy leyendo con la traduccion de Paliia love me a gustado cada parte de la historia y aprendi mucho sobre los marines.
Muchas gracias por dar permiso para traducir, espero y te encuentres con salud. Xoxo
Ballerina91 chapter 37 . 2/6/2021
I just finished. I absolutely loved this story. Thank you for sharing it. And thank you to your husband for his service.
Ms. Jazze chapter 37 . 12/29/2020
This was such a good read! Thank you for sharing your experience and creativity with us. I was entertained and educated with your Author’s Note. I have a newfound respect for Marines due to your writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2020
A beautiful story.
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
Guest chapter 37 . 11/30/2020
Your story was beautiful and realistic but It was a love story with friendship too.
Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
CSG chapter 37 . 11/23/2020
This had been on my TBR for a while. I finally got around to reading it, and I’m happy I did. It’s an awesome fic! Thanks so much for sharing this with us. I posted it, recommending it in my group- The Twilight Fan Fiction Finders. Your experience with military life made reading this one feel real.
Damaris14 chapter 37 . 11/8/2020
Acabo de leer y no me queda otra cosa que decirte Felicitaciones excelente esta historia! Es duro la vida de un militar y la de su familia y Edward por el amor a Bella sulero todos sus demonios y se entregó a vivir una relación y a conformar una familia!
BethMasenCullen chapter 37 . 10/25/2020
Beautiful story from start to finish! And thank you for your family's service and sacrifice!
7,617 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »