Reviews for Tip of the Spear
Damaris14 chapter 37 . 11/8/2020
Acabo de leer y no me queda otra cosa que decirte Felicitaciones excelente esta historia! Es duro la vida de un militar y la de su familia y Edward por el amor a Bella sulero todos sus demonios y se entregó a vivir una relación y a conformar una familia!
BethMasenCullen chapter 37 . 10/25/2020
Beautiful story from start to finish! And thank you for your family's service and sacrifice!
BethMasenCullen chapter 28 . 10/23/2020
I just wanted to say I love that you keep tucking little real life things from your experiences into this beautiful story!
BethMasenCullen chapter 6 . 10/21/2020
I'm loving this storyand this is the chapter that finally made me ugly cry. Beautiful stuff...
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 5 . 8/20/2020
sweet
Guest chapter 11 . 7/31/2020
Hahaha. I'm wondering if either of them are even pronouncing the Hawaiian words correctly!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/29/2020
If they're staying in Kona, why not fly straight to that airport? Why go to Hilo?

And why not try any local foods? Pizza hut? Spaghetti? They wanted adventure, but they're not eating anything local!
pinkshoes81 chapter 37 . 6/16/2020
Loved it, thanks for sharing x
karenIreland chapter 37 . 6/6/2020
Fantastic story!
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 5 . 5/29/2020
How is it that he was 28 years old in the prologue and then 3 years later he is 33 almost 34 years old?

I love how fearless Bella is. She's faced the unthinkable and is now ready to live life to the fullest.
Freedom2604 chapter 37 . 5/24/2020
Omg this is an awesome story, I read it from start to finish without stopping. one of the best for sure! I've enjoyed and loved a lot every minute of it.
Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
See ya!
Ps: sorry but my inglish sucks (n.n)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/4/2020
I'm just appalled that they're in Hawaii and they're eating things like McDonald's and Subway.

EAT LOCAL FOODS!
Guest chapter 37 . 4/2/2020
A fabulous and heartfelt tour through the military with Edward and Bella. Humorous and grounded. Loved it.
ninny 1 chapter 37 . 2/28/2020
This was wonderful thoroughly enjoyed every word
ninny 1 chapter 35 . 2/27/2020
A wonderful HEA thank you for this tale
7,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »