Reviews for Break the Silence
WhiteandDark chapter 19 . 1/14
omg you need to keep writing! PLEASE! Lol I love it so much! Update soon you wonderful writer!
ExecutionerKain chapter 19 . 1/14

Great chapter!
awaiting updates chapter 18 . 12/15/2014
Oh my god so I've been reading for the last three and a half hours I just finish the last chapter you updated. And I have to say that though I certainly enjoyed reading everything you've written so far, that the whole push and pull of the relationship between the three of them is driving me nuts! And with all the little hints that you been dropping a long way, please, please, please let there be a threesome coming up soon! I'm dying over here it just has to happen!
Whiteanddark chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
oooooooooo can't wait for the next one! Lovely smut writing ;)
Fear chapter 18 . 12/2/2014
Always knew Jon was a selfish bastard, Ned should have let him die instead of raising him like a trueborn brother if that is how he repaid him
ExecutionerKain chapter 18 . 11/30/2014
It's a seesaw lol. Still rooting for Jon.
Novexus Prime chapter 17 . 11/29/2014
I really wish I could just clock their heads together to smack some sense into them. They should both know Robb is a good enough man to see what they have respect it. I'm sure he wants happiness for Jon. And if they could just see that what they have is worth fighting for, they wouldn't be so ready to surrender it to circumstance.
ExecutionerKain chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
Getting close to the end... Great chapter! Looks like she's going to go through the marriage with Robb:(
Thanks for writing!
Whiteanddark chapter 16 . 11/16/2014
loved the story - aside from the part where they didn't share each other - BUT the way you write them to think about what could happen if they did get together even for a night, makes us as readers think and understand the writing decision that was chosen to best fit the reality of the story.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
Nice chapter.. Hoping Jon gets the girl in the end.
Gotta root for the underdog.
ExecutionerKain chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
Great chapter!
whiteanddark chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
LOVED IT! So steamy in the start and then BAM lol cant wait to read what happens next!
ExecutionerKain chapter 15 . 10/17/2014
Great chapter! Still rooting for Jon in the end:) Thanks for writing!
elodielabelove chapter 13 . 10/9/2014
I really like your story ! ;)
ExecutionerKain chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
Great chapter! I'll check out you're one shot