Reviews for Break the Silence
Cried so hard through out the last chapters... God f***ing Damn! Love your writing. Haven't cried this much in soo long (still crying). Whatever you do don't stop writing.
x3sunnydaay chapter 20 . 7/4
This is possibly the best story of Jon/oc. The best by far. I can not wait for future chapters and to see how this story unfolds. Incredible work. Love it!
I enjoyed your work very much even though Gwynne did start to irritate me a lot towards the end. But that was good too, she didn't become boring and it was very much Game of Thrones like. I found Jon to be really well written, and very true to the character. And definitely will read the sequel too! Oh and your smut scenes are the best, there's never too much of that!
Pluv143000 chapter 10 . 5/17/2015
Woah I had like a Lion King flashback during this chapter with Gwynne and Ned lol!
patty.clark.792 chapter 20 . 3/28/2015
GAAAA . nobody's happy? DAMMIT... The story is good.. Kept my interest all the way through. I'll try to find some of your other stories..
patty.clark.792 chapter 3 . 3/27/2015
Good story.. I'I'm always glad to see Jon Snow get a little happiness..
heather.mahurinyahoo.com chapter 20 . 3/8/2015
You could've done so much more with this story... you have it labeled as robb and jon bur, theres not much robb ...sounds like you were stuck and gave up on it... it was an amazing story all but, the ending. I'll miss it and hope you do have a part two or write other GOT fanfics
darkwolf76 chapter 20 . 3/6/2015
What happened to Gwen? It was an amazing story, but so heartbreaking in the end. Please write a sequel and excellent job!
whiteanddark chapter 20 . 3/6/2015
That totally leaves the end open for more story - please say yes to more story! Lol I really enjoyed this story, it was a big teaser - but you kept them in character till this end. But you really must do a sequel to it lol I'll give you lots of cookies if you do! Plz! Anyways great story, hope to read more from you!
WhiteandDark chapter 19 . 1/14/2015
omg you need to keep writing! PLEASE! Lol I love it so much! Update soon you wonderful writer!
ExecutionerKain chapter 19 . 1/14/2015

Great chapter!
awaiting updates chapter 18 . 12/15/2014
Oh my god so I've been reading for the last three and a half hours I just finish the last chapter you updated. And I have to say that though I certainly enjoyed reading everything you've written so far, that the whole push and pull of the relationship between the three of them is driving me nuts! And with all the little hints that you been dropping a long way, please, please, please let there be a threesome coming up soon! I'm dying over here it just has to happen!
Whiteanddark chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
oooooooooo can't wait for the next one! Lovely smut writing ;)
Fear chapter 18 . 12/2/2014
Always knew Jon was a selfish bastard, Ned should have let him die instead of raising him like a trueborn brother if that is how he repaid him
ExecutionerKain chapter 18 . 11/30/2014
It's a seesaw lol. Still rooting for Jon.