Reviews for CHERUB: Light's Out
AspiringAuthor chapter 4 . 9/12/2018
Hey! Just wanted to say I love this story! It is really well written and I can’t wait for the next update if there is one:)
I’m sorry to hear that you have anorexia, my sister is anorexic and also has anxiety so I know how hard it is for people with anorexia.
Anyway, I really love this story so thx:):):):)
infinitestormtales chapter 4 . 11/19/2017
I have suffered from anorexia, depression and Anxiety and from the bottom of my heart, keep trying
Guest chapter 4 . 6/7/2017
This story is really good! I hope you keep on going for this story if nothing else.
Coral chapter 4 . 5/31/2017
Get better. You can do it.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2017
Myridia5632 chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
TEMPORARY, yes I'm sure that TEMPORARY means almost FOUR YEARS.
Qwertywerido chapter 4 . 9/17/2016
This is good, hope you get better
TheSilverHunt3r chapter 4 . 9/6/2016
Dear Stormbreaker, I'm glad to hear that you're doing better. I don't know how things are now, but either way, kudos!
DoctorMerlinReid chapter 4 . 6/16/2016
I just read this story for the first time and I have to say its beyond amazing. Its really well written and you portray the characters flawlessly. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this and I hope everything works out for you! I eagerly await an update!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2015
You are awesome and your story is too. Keep fighting and being fabulous.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2015
yea sure TEMPORARY is two years
Lupus Ardere chapter 4 . 6/21/2015
Awww man! Another hiatus story! Oh well, i really hope you update soon.
So i have been taking a little looksie at these spy crossovers, and this one is really promising! Alex is still awesome, but with his problems and stuff. I think that the first confrontation where he told james he had killed went well. At the same time i am curious to see a little more background, maybe another full flashback as to how he lost his second family and such. Also why everything pains him- the bullet i understand, but little movements...?
Can't wait until they go on a meeting. I think it should be alex, kerry, james, kyle and bruce, maybe posing as another family. I guess alex will have to accept the mission first... He will probably go balistic when he finds out he was the one doing all the missions deemed to dangerous for cherubs...
I am also expectant to see how he slowly but surely becomes friends and later tells them, willingly or a cidentally, about his past. Call me horrible, but i sorta still want alex to be tortured- physically... Heh heh. You set up that new terrorist group quite nicely, maybe alex can find out they are working for scorpia!
Anyways, i will most certainly follow this story. I hope that your healing is well under way, and remember that you are awesome and by no means have to resort to methods like cutting to get relief or whatever reasons you may have. So yes. Be HAPPY! And update soon. ;)
In other words... Keep up the amazing work!
kingleo.chuenchom chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
I like it alot i hope you get will soon. To be honest i use to have the same problem so if you want some one to talk to you can give me a yell anytime. I like the way you write it's hard to find good authors like you so keep it up.
Risa144 chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
I hope you're ok or at least will be ok. Keep going! I will wait for the next update ;)
Chasing Insanity chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
congrats for winning over anorexia and depression. Good luck with the rest of you life. :)