Reviews for Tough Days
Guest chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
Your writing is good enough, and the plot line, although grossly exaggerated, was interesting. However two things greatly bothered me.

One: You, twice, mentioned that Jade "brushed her naturally curly hair" and ended with, 'because that was all that was needed,' or something along those lines. You don't brush curly hair. Ever. Naturally curly hair should only ever be combed in the shower, when coated in conditioner for detangling purposes, or when very wet. Any naturally curly haired person should know that, if you do brush your hair, it separates the curls, creating a frizzy mess. Some people's hair will re-curl, but it should never be brushed when dry.
Two: If the Dalmation puppy was so young it could barely walk, it should not have been away from its fellow litter mates/mother. Okay, yes, this is a story and you are going for cute factor. Fine. But you also mentioned a "7 week old" Great Dane. Anything younger than twelve weeks is too young, unless it is going to an experienced owner. Even then, ten weeks is the youngest a pup should be taken from its litter. Barely walking is, depending on the breed, about two or three weeks of age. They cannot eat solid food yet, and are at huge health and behavioral risks if taken at that age. In fact, it is illegal to sell a pup under the age of six weeks in the USA, in some states it is illegal under the age of eight weeks. You described a dog much younger than six weeks.

If you are going to write a story, and least do a little research, make it believable. Her father would not have gotten them that many times. He would have been reported, and arrested long before he kidnaped them. You have potential, but the lack of any logic, really took away from this story. Good job though, it kept me entertained for a good half hour.
Ella Lea chapter 18 . 12/6/2012
I liked it, but the time skips were a bit large and unrealistic, there was no review of what happened. No recovery for Jade, reflection on kidnapping, nothing. other than that it was a pleasure to read.
gemma chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
i want beck and jade togethr by the end of this or else...
Guest chapter 18 . 12/3/2012
...I like that you ended it with Christmas. Very jolly. :)
bade chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
wasn't the dad meant to find them at karaoke dokie?
BhindGreenEyes chapter 18 . 12/2/2012
It's over? I'm so sad but it was so good!
ohsnapitzabbey chapter 17 . 11/27/2012
awwwww! when jades dad comes can jade protect the gang
Guest chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
The people that sang E.T. on the voice sing at my church! :)
bade chapter 16 . 11/24/2012
sometimes i really hate beck! can jades dad come back and go after jade and forces the others to watch him kill her adn he stabs her and she is almost dead and the others r screaming at her and she has a little energy left so she tries to defend herself and succeeds and the gang is impressed!
BhindGreenEyes chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
Love it update soon
DrizzyJ chapter 17 . 11/25/2012
I Loved it!plz update soon:)
bade chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
haha that was an awesome chapter!
DrizzyJ chapter 16 . 11/23/2012
Soo Sad! Plz update soon:)
Hedgehogs5428 chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
Your lucky I saw the movie a couple hours ago or else I would've killed you for mentioning Jasper and Carlisle and how it was all Alice's vision! But that was the BEST movie ever! Loved the chapter too;) if that were me I would hug Rob and never let go
DrizzyJ chapter 15 . 11/23/2012
I Loved it! Plz update soon:)