Reviews for Unquestionable Love: Late Night Reflections
Mel chapter 1 . 4/22
Moments like these are so precious. I like seeing him this way. Very cute - thanks for posting!
PlatonicLovers chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Absolutely beautiful and tender; the idea of only Hermione and Lily seeing this side of Severus.
Draconian666 chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
This was so sweet. Oh the feels. I can remember my daughter at that age. She bought me such peace.
Snaperipper chapter 1 . 5/23/2015
Completely adorable. :)
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
AWWW so adorable!
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
THIS. WAS. SO. CUTE. OH MY GOSH! This was absolutely perfect and adorable and yes. This warmed my heart! Can't wait to read all the other one shots and the prequel :)
Happy writing!
xx Sage
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Awww that was amazing, such a tender moment and one they grow up from to quickly. You write such wonderful family happiness for him, I can never get enough.
Olivia chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Great story! Really cute, and very well-written!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
so sweet, this story is so sweet.
hkmac chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Such a sweet story. You capture late night feedings perfectly.
Avalon-Mist chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I feel kinda bad... I'm spamming your inbox with reviews in quick sucession. I'm so glad I've got the time to do it though. All of your stories are great. :)
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I read this before at TMB but I don't think I'll ever tired of it. Those days when my babies were small have come back to me. I remember the dark, quiet nights as I nurse or feed them as I realized the gift I held in my arms. How was it possible I've made this wonderful human being? Was there a more beautiful baby? Everything your Snape goes through in this story most parents go through. There is more of your Snape family to read I know but I prefer to have all the time in the world and my mind free of worries so that I can enjoy them. I thank you again for sharing your gift with us and for expanding my taste :)

Elena