Reviews for Unquestionable Love: Late Night Reflections
Completely adorable. :)
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 1 . 1/3
AWWW so adorable!
Broadwayfreak5357 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
THIS. WAS. SO. CUTE. OH MY GOSH! This was absolutely perfect and adorable and yes. This warmed my heart! Can't wait to read all the other one shots and the prequel :)
Happy writing!
xx Sage
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Awww that was amazing, such a tender moment and one they grow up from to quickly. You write such wonderful family happiness for him, I can never get enough.
Olivia chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Great story! Really cute, and very well-written!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
so sweet, this story is so sweet.
hkmac chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Such a sweet story. You capture late night feedings perfectly.
Avalon-Mist chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I feel kinda bad... I'm spamming your inbox with reviews in quick sucession. I'm so glad I've got the time to do it though. All of your stories are great. :)
eterna-romantica03 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
I read this before at TMB but I don't think I'll ever tired of it. Those days when my babies were small have come back to me. I remember the dark, quiet nights as I nurse or feed them as I realized the gift I held in my arms. How was it possible I've made this wonderful human being? Was there a more beautiful baby? Everything your Snape goes through in this story most parents go through. There is more of your Snape family to read I know but I prefer to have all the time in the world and my mind free of worries so that I can enjoy them. I thank you again for sharing your gift with us and for expanding my taste :)

Elena
nan55 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Definitely good !
Gemini Sister chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Ahhhh Severus and his little Lily so cute. thanks.
kind6283 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Yesss! I really love it when Snape is loved and wanted! I think I'm a sucker for this kind of thing because my husband is from a third world country and we support his family who are still there. Believe me when I tell you that we deal with more than our fair share of angst, and it's devastating when we can't alleviate it. Maybe that's why I'm falling in love with fanfic. What a delightful escape! ...And it's not fattening like chocolate or potentially dangerous like moscato! It is soooooo satisfying to see Severus Snape get something good in life. (Yes, I'm a pathetic sap.) And you're a wonderful writer!
Alifromnm chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I have loved everything you have written, but as a parent, this one just tugs at my heart...I am the mom of twins, so my poor hubby didn't have a choice but to help. I remember many a time that he and one of our sons "disappeared" and I would hunt them up in the middle of the night and finding them in the same position of Sev and Lily. Wonderful one shot! Great way to spend my break from work on this rainy Monday.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »