Reviews for The Last Shinobi
Brazilwolf chapter 4 . 1/18
I really love this story already. Cool how wise and strong Naruto is. The whole of idea of Kami asking Naruto to teach the people of Avatar is really interesting. Cool that Somma and Ang are taking things a bit more serious. Naruto is a good teacher. Since he can strict but really kind when needed to be. Also he provides them with wise advice on things. I hope Naruto beats Zuko up and teaches him some things. I hope you continue the story cause I'm looking forward to seeing more of what is to occur but if you are discontinuing the story I hope you would tell us readers.
Why isn't the Kyūbi with him?
bethanytokitoki chapter 4 . 12/22/2015
I hope you continue this story! It's really good!
Karosam chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
Love this book so far
Love most of your books so far
Try chunchyroll
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
I like your story! Update soon!
Onigiri-Madoshi chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
WHY U NO UPDATE THIS AWESOME STORY?!
The Lord of Shadow chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
Seems pretty good so far.
G.man chapter 4 . 1/30/2014
Good story so far. please keep updating!
Synn Nexus chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Nuuuuu! Why you no update?! T-T
I was really enjoying this. I hope u get righr back to this... soon... real soon :3
BloodyGrim chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Update please! _
mooseman3 chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
It's really good so far can't wait for your next update
mooman23 chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Decent take on a Naruto thrown into the Avatars world. Some criticism that I have for this story is that your Naruto seems dry and stale the way he talks. I can't really feel any enthusiasm from him, your Katara's dialogue is pretty close to canon, but there's not a lot of sarcasm from Soka or the whimsical, excited tone that Aang typically has.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
this is a great story so far i can't wait until your next update. for a new source to watch avatar you could go to www. animefreak. tv/ watch/avatar-last-airbender they have all the episodes and all types of other anime
Starcrossedmoon chapter 4 . 7/5/2013