Reviews for Hold On
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
You need to write more about what happens after he proposes!
GeneaLady chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Ahhhh... You stop there? *pouts* lol I'd love to read about the proposal, wedding, and honeymoon!
DivaNikki chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Hey guys! Thanks for the reviews. I'm glad you have enjoyed this sequel. I am currently writing a new F/M story. I am hoping to be done soon. After that, I will try to come up with an idea to continue this 'series' since some of you have asked to continue. Any ideas what you would like to see in the next?

-Nikki
miacarretto17 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
you should definitely continue this series!:) or at least write a little fluff one-shot about max and fran married or something:p or even smut;) i loved "someone like you" and this one! i'm off to read your other stories now!;)
Twinsfan725 chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
This has to be the best sequel ever. I agree with everyone else, please continue this.
kameronj13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
OMG! You are such an excellent writer! Can you please continue this story sequence?! I (and I am pretty sure others) would love to see the life they have while married! Please post another one!
kelli maguire chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Oh so sweet. I'm happy everything worked out. Your so good :)
rx9872 chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Very good follow up to your other story. Very intense, though. Glad Maxwell told off his mother. :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Awesome story, a little sad about Fran's miscarriage but overall great story. I read the story that takes place before this one twice and was waiting for another. Hope you can continue the storyline your a really good writer I enjoyed reading this one.
Xyara chapter 1 . 11/6/2012