Reviews for Home
sooki yakima chapter 1 . 3/14
i read this before at Archive of our Own. this is the sweetest fic, good work!
1DATMLP chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I love how you ship Perleo too. I couldn't find any good ones until I found yours. Thank you!
Lover chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I love this so much. Thank you for writing this!
A Pencil And A Dream chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Wow, I love this. You are seriously an amazing writer. The way you set it out and explained background info was flawless. If you wrote a book one day I wouldn't hesitate to buy it. Great job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Kyaaaa!
Hajjie chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This is one of these weird but awesome fan-fic stories that's just amazing that it makes your jaw drop all the way to the ground, that's how I feel after this story. You just need to add more detail and You'll make one of my favorite authors.
Till then the most I can do is fav.
queenofpinguins1 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Eeep! So cute. :) I read this 2 times already. :) i really like the story, thank you for making my day before I go to school! :)
PianoPrincess chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Oh that was so cute! I would love to see this as a full story. Great job. I think if they all got married, their name would be Valgraceson.
TheUnknownRenegade chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
/squishes your face

THIS. WAS. AMAZING. :D
deadly medley chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Okay, in the past two or three months, I've read this story at least 10-trillion-and-91 times. And every time, I notice a little detail that I hadn't seen before and it makes me love the story even more. This is one of the most well-written, heart-warming, opinion changing stories I've ever read. Before I found this story, the idea of a threesome just left me like, "...yea, no. Next story." But I can't resist Leo/Percy or Leo/Jason stories so to find a Percy/Jason/Leo story, where it's not a love triangle but a threesome? I couldn't resist. Now I'm always looking for threesome stories (I've found a few, and only one even comes close to being this good) and I've even started writing a few, myself.

You should do another threesome story like this! You're amazing at it! Good job!
omega2199 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was great! Sequel pretty pretty please?!
Ixchel no Sora chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I can honestly say that this is one of the few ...erm... Threesome relationships I've read that made me smile and have an "awww" moment, and basically read for the obvious reason of having a perverted moment... "day"... Emhm. Yeah. **nervous giggle** I should also mention that I am only very familiar with KHR, and so of course your G27 and R27-started stories. I am somewhat familiar with this particular story (only the first one of Percy Jackson though) so I had to play Sherlock (or should it be Watson?) and figure out one of the other characters.

You've described them wonderfully, as usual. So even to someone like me who is not overly familiar with the story (except the movie how many years ago) I could follow, and I bought what you were selling. Let's face it, I enjoy reading your work. I think I'd buy a book of yours, enjoy it and probably keep it. Even if it is devoid of smut. ;) So thank you for being one of the few writers here that delivers work that are simply marvelous to read. May you have a great week, and year, ahead of you. Don't be a stranger and take care x
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
omgods. most amazing story i have ever written in my entire life! i love it so much! pretty please write more chapters!
DeimosFire99 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013