Reviews for Blue Hair and Green Eyes - and some other not so normal things
joannamedina8814 chapter 2 . 10/4
I laughed my ass off the whole time i read this!
wisdom-jewel chapter 45 . 6/11/2013
Sad but great chapter. I hope to see more.

It is lazy to steal someone else's work. I'm glad Giraffadon warned you about the thief.
phoenixyfriend chapter 45 . 6/11/2013
...Ren died?
phoenixyfriend chapter 44 . 5/17/2013
I... I liked how you played around with the chronology here. As for Takeshi noticing Tobirama... *grin* He may be old, but it's kind of cute anyway.
wisdom-jewel chapter 44 . 5/17/2013
I love this chapter. Sad ending but I loved it. I only wish your luck with the next chapter.
Kasuke.Hagase chapter 43 . 4/23/2013
It's not just you, I flipped shit because we all waited two weeks and Kishi gives us 14 pages. *Sigh* how anti-climatic. I like the Madara rapeface and when Obito he's in Kakashi's face but that's about it.
Btw, great story, I would've reviewed earlier but I just remembered my password for this account, so sorry.
phoenixyfriend chapter 43 . 4/23/2013
Writing is a game, with thousands of of game pieces and only a few right paths to take with them. Are you taking the "write" path?
Don't ask.

Just like Deidara's penguin summons! (Which s/he's terrified of!).

Takeshi is adorable. And I kind of want to know if Tobi's eye is connected to his stomach.
wisdom-jewel chapter 43 . 4/23/2013
I think Koharu did some foreshadowing. And yes papaya has reached that level.

Great chapter.
phoenixyfriend chapter 42 . 4/18/2013
...I want to see more Takeshi. Hes adorably funny. Kagami is too, though. REALLY cute and funny.

I like the way you write Koharu.
wisdom-jewel chapter 42 . 4/18/2013
Those poor teachers who will have that boy in their class.

Great and very funny chapter. Good luck with the next chapter.
Akatsuki no Kyara chapter 42 . 4/18/2013
TAKESHI IS THE CUTEST LITTLE THINK EVER! I love his baby craziness... And Kagami's pretty cool too! Can I be a ducknin? Ducks are cool, as long as their butts are not stuck in Sasuke's hair...
Guest chapter 41 . 4/13/2013
When are they going to have sex
phoenixyfriend chapter 41 . 4/10/2013
Calm down, sweetie. We're all still here.

I love Suigetsu. You need more of him.
wisdom-jewel chapter 41 . 4/10/2013
Yes Hashi would save his beloved grandbaby. I wonder if Tobirama had any children and grandchildren.
HyperNinjaGodOfFlyingKittens chapter 41 . 4/10/2013
I pretty much had the same reaction with you when I read the chapter. KAGAMI IS A DAD! SASUKE IS GOODY GOODY AGAIN!
Apart from that, the story was awesome, even if it was short.