Reviews for Blue Hair and Green Eyes - and some other not so normal things
Natsuki Scarlet chapter 45 . 2/6
Hi! After reading "Emeralds", I decided to read this series of one-shots! I did not regret it at all! Most chapters are really funny! I was like practically dying in laughter! :D Some are just plain weird..like Obitocentipede.. LOL

OMG..Izuna died?! Dang..he was one of the characters I really like..I thought he won't die because Konoha was already made and he was still alive...
Tobirama might be the one who killed him?! Now, I am quite angry at him.. :(

Wow..Madara still went insane in this story huh...Though I am not surprised because HE was kinda crazy and eccentric..
I have a question.. Did Madara like Mito? Cause you said he tried to still Mito from Harashima...? He even stalked her..

Aww Takeshi is so cute... XD Eternal Chunnin... lol

Oh my! This chapter has so many important spoilers...
WHAAAT?! Ren died?! Noooo! I really liked his personality! Poor Sumiko... :'(
So when Mariko said that Ren shouldn't have went to Konoha, I got a feeling he died in the current mission in "Emeralds".. You know, the mission to rescue Aunt Kari and the healers...and capture Kakuzu.. If I am right..THEN that means Ren will die really soon..omg! I am so not ready for the feels..

Anyway, This story is really wonderful and I hope you will continue to write this story! ;) My only problem is that it keeps switching from Pre-Konoha then to current-Konoha and then back again..Oh well, it was funny! :D

I really hope you update soon and Take care! XD
joannamedina8814 chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
I laughed my ass off the whole time i read this!
wisdom-jewel chapter 45 . 6/11/2013
Sad but great chapter. I hope to see more.

It is lazy to steal someone else's work. I'm glad Giraffadon warned you about the thief.
phoenixyfriend chapter 45 . 6/11/2013
...Ren died?
phoenixyfriend chapter 44 . 5/17/2013
I... I liked how you played around with the chronology here. As for Takeshi noticing Tobirama... *grin* He may be old, but it's kind of cute anyway.
wisdom-jewel chapter 44 . 5/17/2013
I love this chapter. Sad ending but I loved it. I only wish your luck with the next chapter.
Kaleiket chapter 43 . 4/23/2013
It's not just you, I flipped shit because we all waited two weeks and Kishi gives us 14 pages. *Sigh* how anti-climatic. I like the Madara rapeface and when Obito he's in Kakashi's face but that's about it.
Btw, great story, I would've reviewed earlier but I just remembered my password for this account, so sorry.
phoenixyfriend chapter 43 . 4/23/2013
Writing is a game, with thousands of of game pieces and only a few right paths to take with them. Are you taking the "write" path?
Don't ask.

Just like Deidara's penguin summons! (Which s/he's terrified of!).

Takeshi is adorable. And I kind of want to know if Tobi's eye is connected to his stomach.
wisdom-jewel chapter 43 . 4/23/2013
I think Koharu did some foreshadowing. And yes papaya has reached that level.

Great chapter.
phoenixyfriend chapter 42 . 4/18/2013
...I want to see more Takeshi. Hes adorably funny. Kagami is too, though. REALLY cute and funny.

I like the way you write Koharu.
wisdom-jewel chapter 42 . 4/18/2013
Those poor teachers who will have that boy in their class.

Great and very funny chapter. Good luck with the next chapter.
Akatsuki no Kyara chapter 42 . 4/18/2013
TAKESHI IS THE CUTEST LITTLE THINK EVER! I love his baby craziness... And Kagami's pretty cool too! Can I be a ducknin? Ducks are cool, as long as their butts are not stuck in Sasuke's hair...
Guest chapter 41 . 4/13/2013
When are they going to have sex
phoenixyfriend chapter 41 . 4/10/2013
Calm down, sweetie. We're all still here.

I love Suigetsu. You need more of him.
wisdom-jewel chapter 41 . 4/10/2013
Yes Hashi would save his beloved grandbaby. I wonder if Tobirama had any children and grandchildren.