Reviews for That's My Boy
The Silly Storyteller chapter 5 . 4/20/2018
I agree with Remus: the Muggle world (i.e. our real world) is pretty superficial, and what people sell/watch on television shows this completely. Our society is so commercialised, so plastic, so fake. People have forgotten real friendship and real love, and they chase after trivial, silly things to fill the void. But, it doesn't make them truly happy.

Remus might be poor, but I can see that he's happier than the Muggles. Because, unlike them, he's content with life, and he has real friends.
The Silly Storyteller chapter 2 . 4/20/2018
''Playful artichokes dancing in a field of cheerful barley...''

*giggles* Yeah, seems like something Dumbledore would dream of, alright.
The Silly Storyteller chapter 6 . 4/20/2018
I love the Marauders! And I love this chapter! You write the Marauders so well, why didn't J.K. Rowling write something like this? I'm impressed.
The Silly Storyteller chapter 1 . 4/20/2018
This is a very creative beginning. The opening made me laugh, your sense of humour is great. As for James discovering the truth about Harry and Sirius, it's quite sad. But, at least James knows how special his son is, even if Harry himself doesn't know it yet.
Child of Dreams chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Number 7 Privet Drive?
Who lives there?
Because I'm pretty sure the Dursleys live in Number 4.
wo-xi-huan-ni chapter 6 . 8/5/2010
Wow this is really good! Keep writing I want to hear more!
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 6 . 7/23/2007
Is this the end? Geez, I was hoping for a bit more... it would be nice if we could have another one or two chapters, if it's not too much to ask? It's just that this is such a cool story!
kitkat chapter 6 . 6/7/2007
This is the best fic I have ever read. Seriously it made me cry. ;_; Poor Harry, hopefully Remus will show Harry that people do love him and don't find him worthless.

PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY!
TerraBerra chapter 6 . 3/27/2005
I really like what you have of this story: I wish you'd update!
Technicalrevelations chapter 6 . 11/5/2004
really cute
jen chapter 6 . 7/2/2004
oh go on, keep updateing this! please please please! i liked this story alot becuase it was nice to see that someone actually did treat harry right in his childhood. You are a very good writer, and i really think you should keep updateing this...
Jadyn Potter chapter 6 . 6/30/2004
It sucks that you gave up on this one, it was really good, I loved it.
KatFay chapter 6 . 2/24/2004
I like this story, it's nice, has a plot and interesting. I actually pity Harry and that's saying something seeing as I usually hate him...
ggyy chapter 6 . 11/26/2003