Reviews for The Apprentice Vampire Hunters
Moonlight M3lody chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
Okay.
It was thrilling and interesting, but I can't help but feeling bitter at the end with the way everything got cut off so suddenly. I had grown fond of Marceline ans Marcellus, and reading how Kahn started to open to the siblings was nice. I want to know more, where he travelled to after this, what happened to the siblings, etc. Have you considered writing more about Kahn?
The Tonberry Queen chapter 4 . 6/27/2013
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I love your original characters, and the way they interact with each other an Kahn. And your action sequences are fantastic. You manage to fuse physical and magical attacks together so well, I'm jealous! I love how you've written a backstory to Kahn that is believable and fits within the overall Suikoden narrative, but at the same time original and exciting. I LOVE your use of scrolls, I'll definitely be taking some pointers there. And the Neclord scene was perfect, right down to the details of his speech and preference for fiery redheads. Your writing is fantastic and I can't wait to see what you come up with in the future.
Luna Awesomesauce 1012 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Why and how am I only reviewing this now? D:

It's great! I love this! I really like Marceline and her brother, they're awesome.

Keep it up, Deon! You're amaaaaaziiiiing
Moonlight M3lody chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
You're right. This is the first time I've read a story featuring Kahn as the main character. Does sound promising.
Marceline is a nice character. I especially want to know why she looks much stronger than her brother.
The description is vivid and creepy.
I'm intrigued by the tale of Marley family. Keep it on:)
The Tonberry Queen chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I love this story. You capture emotion really well, and I love the details you put in - especially with the scrolls and the monsters. It is not just place names or characters but the details you put in to make it feel like a Suikoden story. I love your characters and the way you've made Kahn seem young. I can't wait to read more :)