Reviews for Through The Wreckage
Fallen Maiar chapter 5 . 2/10
Now this is a great story, I love how you're writing all the characters and I can't wait for more.
necro-wulf chapter 3 . 1/8
Peacekeepers.

huh.
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 5 . 9/9/2013
... was that an I Am Legend reference down there at the bottom? I like it. Very much. Can't wait for the next update!
Holly the Shadow Queen chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Aren't you going to update? It's been THREE MONTHS!
eloomis4831 chapter 5 . 5/17/2013
Update soon. The suspense is Killing me!
biscuit1226 chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Dude I love this so much! like seriously fantastic work
Leon Kaye chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Wow. I really, really like this story so far. You write so well, and your grammar is near perfect (not a common thing these days). You do such a nice job of keeping 'current' time events silly and aloof, true to the show, yet the backstory of the past is alarmingly dark and edgy. Very well done.

Also, mondo props for the fifth chapter's reference to The Thing. It's one of my favorite movies of all time and I really appreciated you sneaking that in there. Can't wait for more!

LK
FlowerBlooms chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Amazing chapter of Marceline and the Ice king (AKA Simon). :)
mheff12 chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
I've been following this for quite awhile and I have to say I love this fic. Though I was a bit disappointed with the idea to make it canon with Simon and Marcy. Though I can't say I knew what you were going for for sure, I had thought it was going to be how Simon finally lost it and abandoned Marceline. I figured that was why Marceline was reading his journal as well as when she said she wanted to know how her friend died, as she said in an earlier chapter. Although i'm sure the story as a whole will still be good if changes are made to make it more canon, I don't think it will be as good. Now perhaps i'm very off in my assumptions, and if I am I apologize, I still enjoy this fic quite a lot. I just think it would be better if you ended it your own way, rather than to tie it into the recent episode.

Unless that was the plan from the beginning. In which case, silly me.
NorthSouthEastandWest chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Just out of curiousity, was the flamer thrower scene a "the thing" reference?
VaDOS chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
Holy bread balls you are the BEST Simon fan fiction writer EVAH! I just love your work especially the suspense you create when your focusing on his upcoming insanity plz write more
-VaDOS
FlowerBlooms chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Poor Marceline she been though so much only at the age of ten. :( She lost everything, her mum and friends and her home. All she need right now is someone to be her friend. Look like Simon might be her light of hope but for how long? This chapter was amazing.
FlowerBlooms chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Awesome start to the story. :D
moxxii chapter 5 . 3/27/2013
SO. AMAZING.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Pleeze keep going I like told my giant army of adventure time Simon loving freinds to read this and we all agree THIS IS THE BEST SIMON FANFIC EVER oh, and by Simon loving I don't mean crushing on cartoon chars, well 'Cept maybe one of my freinds
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »