Reviews for Amnesty for Zorro - Zorro
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
J'aime beaucoup la fin que vous avez imaginée. Il est vrai que l'épisode télé se termine un peu brusquement. C'est une des façons de concevoir une suite, qui peut aller encore plus loin. Félicitations
Alethea Aethelreda chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I loved the way your scenes perfectly filled out some of the missing details that made that episode unsatisfactory and heart-breaking. I especially liked the closing dialogue between Zorro and Anna Maria.
jkl88 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I've always loved the Disney version of Zorro. This story was just perfect. Thank you...please write more.
IcyWaters chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is another charming peek into the Monterey episodes. My favorite scene is when Diego is debating what choice to make while brushing Phantom and discovers Bernardo is standing nearby. The glimpse into their strong friendship is terrific. We should all such a loyal friend in our lives. :-)

"But I now know that my love for you was superficial." She lowered her head, "I do love you, but I am not in love with you."

Excellent observation! I'm glad Anna Maria came to realize she loved a larger than life hero and not a flesh and blood man. I am looking forward to more of your work. :-)