Reviews for Under Lock and Key
Palefur chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I have a friend who's sister's cousin's uncle's mother's brother's cousin twice removed told me about this story... really I'm just DobbyLovesSocks friend. :) I LOVE THIS STORY! It's really good! I agree with a lot of Roxanne's reasoning. Like Lily being fragile. I like how you wrote 2nd person. I agree with her reasoning how this is a journal not a diary. I CAN TOTALLY SEE HOW THIS IS RELATED TO "BECAUSE"! Now Roxanne killing herself makes a lot more sense! ...spoiler alert? I like the way you depict every person each different but everyone has secrets or information they prefer to keep hidden. I really liked this piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I am firmly at lost for words. So sad. So messed up. So beautiful. I love it.
Dobby's Reincarnation chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Read the stories in reverse order ("Because" first, this second). Your writing is amazing. The emotion is really well captured. Glad DobbyLovesSocks brought this to my attention.
Crownfall chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Good job, that was a nice read! Though I do remember reading in the rules that 2nd person fics are not allowed, if my memory isn't eluding me. Despite that, I loved this fic a lot. :) Keep writing on writing.
fan-freak121 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Wow. This was really intense, I loved it. Good job.
teddylupin-snape chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
I really liked this! There were a few SPaG errors, but they story was great! I loved the whole backbone of it, and how you took into account views of all of the nextgen kids, about whom I've always wondered and pondered...This is, more or less, how I pictured them. So, maybe edit those few errors, and then it will be amazing! But I really loved this, keep writing!
bloop chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
roxanne really is one of a kind
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
What a dazzling story! Maybe it's just my low reading comprehension skills, but I didn't quite get all the vague hints and metaphors you have going here. What really happened?
Nonetheless, I loved this story oodles and oodles. You did a wonderful job in making each cousin different, and it's all organized very well. Great closing line.
Niiiiice :)
liltle chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
It was such heartwarming to read this. Almost felt nostalgic, diaries or journals, yup, we've all been through there. Couldn't help but smile through the words. Lovely description and them mostly pretty very much what I would've imagined them to be. Love that last line. Nice one!
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
This was lovely. I like how you gave a description of all the next gen characters (for the record, Rose seemed exactly like my Rose which made me happy) and I loved how you wrote these descriprions. They were wonderful and no spelling or grammar mistakes that I saw. Well done.
KatnissandPrimWeasley chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Beautiful! Really great! I, personally, think you should make another chapter. I would definitely read it. It did make sense, but there were things I wish were explained more.
"Louis. He was less than a tease than little Lucy" should say "... he was less of a tease than..."
-Prim
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Wow. That was... amazing. I really loved that. It would be so interesting if you did a companion piece, delving in a bit more and sharing the details for each of them. That was truly phenomenal. I enjoyed it so much. :)