Reviews for Meet Me In This Broken Place
3!
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 4/10/2018
I LOVE IT!
Wind14 chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
The shlrtest review I can manage- you really should write more about this, it is beautiful.
madisonlevine chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Oh man I love this so so much. It's so so good.
aqaws321 chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
I liked this quite a lot. You really showed how the characters would react (I think), and it wa very satisfying. Good job.

~CF
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Type your review here...
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
I think I cried a little...okay a lot. This was so beautiful and I love the reunion. It was perfect and the last line...just made it even better
Akayuki Novak chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
*laugh through tears* You did wonderful. You captured Merlin and Arthur's personalities perfectly.
Abby Squared chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Something you should know about me.

I don't cry in movies or books. I've only gotten choked up in two books. Ever.

This had me choked up.

This is beautiful. Brilliant. Amazing. If I were a normal fangirl, I'd be curled in a ball sobbing tears of sorrow and joy.

Amazing. Keep it up.
Abby the Jesus Freak
Sandyy chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Wow... So I was browsing fanfiction just recently and stumbled across this-and not for the first time either! That's when I remembered that I never left a review, which is very unfair since I've come back to read this fanfic several times because I like it so much!

Anyway... I don't really know what all to say except that this is beautifully written. It's perfect for a oneshot-leaves enough to the imagination, but is long and detailed and thoroughly satisfying at the finish. Your writing is descriptive, smooth, and easy to follow, and of course above all both Arthur & Merlin seem very in character. And with an ending like the one we got, this could only be somewhat bittersweet, with Arthur realizing everything that's been left behind. But it's still soothing nonetheless.

Like I said, I've read it many times, and I'm really glad you posted it. :) I should've left a review ages ago when I first read it, but hey! Better late than never!
icantdeltemyaccount chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is an amazing future fic!
GWAINE DIDN'T DIE (well, almost)
Merlin DIDN'T get depressed
And Arthur came back! :D
Plus it was also written really REALLY well, I utterly love it :) !
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
So . . . beautiful. Really. A nice, warm ending. This was a wonderful fic, thank you for writing!
Music1nTim3 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
This. Is. Perfection.
calliopechild chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was lovely. Really, really sad, even though it was a reunion fic, because the image of Merlin waiting, just watching everyone die and watching the years pass while he protects Camelot-even when it falls to Time and ceases to exist-is just absolutely heart-breaking. But this kind of fic is a great counter to the feels-destroying sadness of the series finale, finally reuniting Merlin and Arthur, and epic bro!hugs, and Merlin finally catching a break and not being alone anymore. Great job on this. :)
CRB22 chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
This was so beautiful!
I just don't know whether I'm happy or sad and it was amazing!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »