Reviews for Things We Do For Love
SmartKoala chapter 33 . 7/9
I think this was the best of the three in your series! Thanks for sharing.

You really could use someone to check your grammar though and several times you mixed up names esp in 2nd story with Mandy and Megan. I love editing papers if you ever want to have someone look your stories over for grammar before you post.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/29
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
bryank97 chapter 33 . 6/29
great story!
mdauben chapter 33 . 6/23
Sorry for not reviewing sooner, but I just finished reading this story straight through. A really great story! I wondered how you would ever get them back together after Harry was captured but you did and it felt totally believable. The final battle was one if the best, most exciting I've ever read, too. I really enjoyed it from beginning to end.
akasanta chapter 33 . 6/22
Awesome story! As expected from you. :D

Cheers!

AKASANTA :D
lanz.guev23 chapter 11 . 6/12
bro its cuz she is a bitch is why she makes a good pairing for harry cause he is legit like the only one in the entire canon that can break her ice queen personality
TheRealDr.FunTimes chapter 33 . 6/10
Loved the story. Would like a one shot of them in the future but if you want to keep it mysterious I understand. Continue writing if you so wish and don't let anyone tell you, you can't write. Because you can.
harripotterette chapter 33 . 5/31
Amazing story!
mikewj93 chapter 1 . 5/27
what a lovely story. thanks for writing it!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 33 . 5/19
Wonderful wonderful wonderful st6

Keep writing as life allows
mikewj93 chapter 33 . 5/18
what a lovely story. thanks for writing it!
mikewj93 chapter 18 . 5/17
oh wow. that sure escalated quickly.
mikewj93 chapter 13 . 5/17
i find it odd you have the first quidditch match in december. i thought it was always around the 1st of november
mikewj93 chapter 7 . 5/16
this "she has it so bad" thing you have going is absolutely hilarious!
Mikuni.Kaneko chapter 1 . 4/15
I highly enjoyed this read and I recommend reading it to anyone who loves this ship. Thank you for this work or art
1,525 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »