Reviews for Things We Do For Love
Dragonjek chapter 30 . 11/11
I surprised you haven't included Slughorn harping on about Harry's mother. Even more than the Boy-Who-Lived stuff, Slughorn was always going on and on about how marvelous Lily was.
Dragonjek chapter 23 . 11/11
Holy shit. Talk about dick moves.

Everyone involved with this was an absolute asshole. Having Daphne there at the end doesn't even prepare him for anything.
Dragonjek chapter 11 . 11/10
" That morning Daphne had awoken from a dream that had involved a half-naked Potter, a horse and the sea shore."

Hello, ladies. Look at your man, now back to me. Now back at your man, NOW BACK TO ME.

Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me.

Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it; it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again; the tickets are now diamonds!

Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady.

I’m on a horse.
Arklytte chapter 33 . 11/5
IN RESPONSE TO YOUR A/N IN CHAPTER 2: Gee, you kill off Harry Potter just *one time* in a story, and suddenly everyone gets nervous. :D

Just messing with you dude. I love all your stories, including the aforementioned one. Just finished re-reading this for at least the third or fourth time. Love it just as much now as I did the first time! Keep up the good work!
chao-hellsing chapter 18 . 10/24
Thank you for not putting us through the torture.
chao-hellsing chapter 15 . 10/24
Whichever ones did that to Astoria need to be gutted like sheep.
chao-hellsing chapter 11 . 10/24
I realize this is rather pointless to say, considering the story is finished, but I think the effect and foreboding may have worked better if the flash forward wasn't continuing. (I reserve the right to say I was stupid for saying this.)
chao-hellsing chapter 10 . 10/24
Really starting to wonder what happened in third year...
chao-hellsing chapter 9 . 10/24
I think Daphne is going to need aquanenti for that burn. (Really loving the character development)
chao-hellsing chapter 8 . 10/24
Thank you for the assurance the flash forward segments at the beginning are seemingly the darkness before the dawn. Looking forward to the remainder of the story.
XxDragon King DragneelxX chapter 33 . 10/9
Great story!
Wayne Tryst chapter 33 . 10/9
I hope you get my message, buddy. You're awesome! This story was the best fanfic I read. It captures the emotions perfectly. Hell, I liked it more than the actual hp ending(and thats saying something). Keep up the good work. And yeah, I love Daphne!
Hammer231 chapter 33 . 10/8
First time reviewer, have read every single one of your stories. Making my way through the list haha. Love Harry and daphne, favorite couple of the ones in your stories. Awesome job, keep up the good work
XxDragon King DragneelxX chapter 19 . 10/8
This story is amazing I absolutely love it! This is 100% Daphne x Harry done right!
beserkerbeast chapter 33 . 9/23