Reviews for Things We Do For Love
SOLAR Ace chapter 5 . 1/27
I found this story just 5 days ago.
I've read it 4 times. On my 5th.

Let me just say, this is a absolutely Beautiful story!
The progress of the relationship wasn't rushed, it shows them exactly as they area somewhat confused couple of teenagers.

At the part of the betrayal, it wasn't 'I love you too much to hate you, so I forgive you right now'. It showed confusion, guilt, and so much more! It showed the progress they lost, and their new progress of forgiving. It flowed naturally, not rushing his forgiveness, taking some time to heal, and the reopening of the wound! It was so sad, but so real! Then trying to forgive and trying to earn forgiveness, all the while slowly mending his trust and heart. This is the absolute, most Beautiful, Elegant story I have ever read on this site.

I love this story, and I thank you for this wonderful story!
Hank1967 chapter 33 . 1/26
Wow! That was intense! An excellent story. I like that there was no Weasley-bashing involved. I also liked the tension between Harry and Daphne along with the plot twist of having Voldemort to use her to serve up Harry. Excellent job with the battle scenes as well.
I hope Harry beats the young Malfoy to within an inch of his life. Please
stevefocus chapter 33 . 1/15
Good story.
raging fire storm chapter 1 . 1/6
isn't the scar supposed to be on the edge of his forehead...and so the blood would trickle down the side of his face and not drip down his nose?
Spazzman29 chapter 15 . 12/8/2017
The worst part of this story is Astoria's rape and the fact you never extend what happened in third yer to Daphne, you mention it a lot but never actually say. I am however glad you don't even go into a little detail with Astoria as rape is a trigger of mine that stops me reading a story, especially with how some authors have some sort of sick fascination with describing it.
Dumby95 chapter 25 . 12/5/2017
good chapter, good story
Dumby95 chapter 7 . 12/5/2017
HArry got roasted here lol so funny, I don't get why some people are so butthurt in the comments
Dumby95 chapter 5 . 12/5/2017
goude chapter
Dumby95 chapter 4 . 12/5/2017
haha good chapter, and wonderfull end to umbitch
Dumby95 chapter 3 . 12/5/2017
Good chapter. But man I fear that you really like to make us dislike Umbridge (after reading the Legislation Act) so I hope I won't get to unnerved by that toadbitch :D
Dumby95 chapter 2 . 12/5/2017
good chaptere
Dumby95 chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
good start
Ziltoid chapter 33 . 12/4/2017
After all the problems they went through, especially the development Daphne went through, was nothing short of amazing. A complete transformation from a cold and unlikeable character, to this... this ending was perfect.

I do wonder, oddly enough, how Pansy met her end. She's not listed as a survivor, and her last conversation with Daphne wasn't really happy either. Strange, I rarely encounter fics where I find myself pitying poor Pansy this way.
And did the Greengrasses succeed in getting their seat back? Sirius was helping them, and with Harry backing them as well I can imagine that they've succeeded. These houses would make quite a powerful alliance. Though I doubt Harry would like a life in politics haha

Anyway, this was a great story. I admit that I almost dropped it at first, but ultimately it was a very rewarding read.
1,551 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »