Reviews for Things We Do For Love
Zxynwin chapter 33 . 1/30
Brilliant story. Love how Daphne didn't even let Harry ask the question hahah
Zxynwin chapter 4 . 1/29
Couldn't stop laughing at the end of this chapter I feel so bad for Harry
knarf.il chapter 19 . 1/15
Some mistakes are just too big to forgive. If I wasn't such a big HP/DG shipper, I would have kicked this bitch to the curb.
knarf.il chapter 16 . 1/14
Like Daphne said, maybe allowing 4th year students such as Astoria could have prevented her rape. If I were to just go by her actions in this chapter, I would say that Astoria is a very resilient girl and I damn hope her rapist(s) will get retribution served to them, preferably from her hands.
knarf.il chapter 13 . 1/14
Well, one knows Harry is excellent boyfriend material when both Daphne's best friend and sister have been all but shoving them to against each other.
knarf.il chapter 11 . 1/14
"Daphne was rather impressed with how icy his voice sounded." Harry's inner Slytherin turns Daphne on.
knarf.il chapter 10 . 1/14
There is a much great reason why Harry and Daphne should get together other than for their own happiness, and that is publicly transcending the iron curtain between the two feuding houses is good for inter-house relations and cooperation, and therefore beneficial to the internal security of magical Britain against terrorists like Voldemort.
knarf.il chapter 5 . 1/14
"I'm not allowed to talk about that right now." There is a reason why Harry would have made for a good Slytherin.
Lord Frederick chapter 33 . 12/18/2015
Saludos desde México!, Muchas gracias por tu fic! estubo increible, eres el que mejor personalidad le da a Tracy y a Daphne!.
Sokat chapter 8 . 11/4/2015
People complaining about the ending of the story is mainly your fault. If you didn't write those apocaliptic snippets at the beginning of each chapter nobody would have commented on it. You were asking for it.
Vi38 chapter 33 . 11/4/2015
Excellent story
CCBottle chapter 33 . 10/17/2015
Eh, I'm glad I skipped to the end. The fic was great at first and would have continued so if their relationship had been building as it had instead of suddenly being forced together and then the betrayal drama and they're broken up, but then suddenly they're the perfect couple in love with no transition period.
CCBottle chapter 24 . 10/17/2015
Eh, so much has happened between them from being basically pushed together, to the fake relationship while she was working for Voldemort, to the betrayal, to everyone telling him to forgive her, to that stupid training course scene, to them finally getting together for real. But after all that drama now their entire relationship feels completely tainted. It's a shame since the beginning of the fic did a great job of building their interactions and feelings towards each other. Now it feels like a humongous waste. All for the sake of some drama.
CCBottle chapter 23 . 10/17/2015
Well that was stupid. If they knew that would screw up Harry and Daphne's relationship even more why do it
CCBottle chapter 15 . 10/17/2015
Well there was a ton of stuff I disliked about this chapter. Not that all of it was necessarily bad, I was just annoyed. Their first kiss wasn't real at all, they were pushed into it. And then when they were about to have their first kiss probably the most cliche cliche ever happened and they were interrupted. Then the rape and threat so that once again they will be pushed into a relationship and it won't really be real. It feels like the story will be 99% over before they are actually together in a real way and then the story will just be over. Not to mention I hope she doesn't start kissing or fucking Malfoy. That will just turn me off completely from the story.
1,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »