Reviews for Things We Do For Love
AtomicGod666 chapter 33 . 5/14
This was bloody brilliant one of my top Harry Potter stories by far!
Tenyo-dono chapter 16 . 4/17
I really appreciate the slow burn of Daphne becoming a better person, and the story has been really compelling to see will they or won't they, but I just personally have a hard time continuing to read after what happened the last chapter, even if Daphne doesn't seem to be playing along from whar I see the first few paragraphs. It's just too heavy emotionally to continue reading for now, though maybe after some time I can come back to see how this story ends. Again this is personal, it's hard for me to read what had just happened, and otherwise I thought the writing was interesting and I enjoyed the character growth, though Harry is really a saint in this story with the ups and downs lolI just hope they can have a happy ending.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 33 . 3/19
An absolutely wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
xFritz chapter 24 . 3/18
Creo que hiciste a harry demasiado perfecto, y tienes un complejo de final feliz, por como desarrollaste la historia era imposible, harry no perdona a todos, y por el amor que sentía por ella, su odio por ella hubiera sido una de los mas grande despues de la traición, por lo que seria imposible que vuelva a confiar en ella.
Creo que cambiaste la personalidad de todos y sus reacciones a dicha traición, es imposible que todos apoyen a dafne para que vuelvan a estar juntos, por lo que forzaste demasiado la trama para que todo encajara para el final que querías, prácticamente mató a harry con la decisión de entregarlo, es imposible que todos perdonen y confíen en ella de nuevo.
Espero que hayas aprendido escribiendo esto, y tus siguientes historias sean mejores, porque esta era bastante buena hasta después de la traicion...
ivan999 chapter 24 . 2/10
que decepción como volvieron a estar juntos Harry y Daphne, daphne solo lloro y lloro para recuperarlo.. y Harry... bueno, es un tonto caprichoso
GinnyWeasly4Life chapter 33 . 2/9
This was a nice story, some of it could have been better, but I actually can see Ron a Lavender happening in this one, you have given her more personality. I liked it.
Gwentor chapter 15 . 1/18
This is bullshit everyone knows that Weasley have close to Harry and did someone threaten them? No. So why would he threaten to Greengrass it not makes sense. This is even worse that story where Dumbledore is evil. Please learn to read story and then maybe you can learn to write story. Do you have fetish for betray?
Welpisrigh chapter 7 . 1/11
Ok these beginnings about betrayal in italics is really starting to get to me. WHAT IS HAPPENING!?
ArifPG chapter 33 . 8/23/2020
great story
EmpressErena chapter 33 . 7/17/2020
this was beautiful... James you are an amazing writer!
Angelofshipping chapter 2 . 7/15/2020
Hermione telling that Ron is being paranoid is such a icon. Ron during the Philosopher Stone: Saw himself becoming a perfect in the mirror of erised (he did) Ron during the Chambers of Secrets: Maybe You-Know-Who killed Moaning Myrtle (he did). Ron during the Prisoner of Azkaban: Maybe the black dog has to do with Sirius Black (he did). Ron during Goblet of Fire: I reckon you could win this tournament, Harry (he did). I mean, you’d think that by now she’d start listening to him and stop brushing off his fears.
SolusIpse42 chapter 33 . 7/3/2020
Loved this story. really well done! thanks again.
xLaBellaVita chapter 33 . 7/2/2020
Write the bestttt Harry and daphne stories! Before you, I didn't even know I shipped these two!
stevem1 chapter 33 . 6/13/2020
This is a good story. Some parts irritate me but those parts are closely tied to canon so it’s to be expected. Draco as a suspected death eater plot never seemed real to me, here or in canon. Find some hardass who doesn’t mind a few detentions to kick the snot out of him and expose his arm in the process. Rinse and repeat for all suspected death eaters.

Tracy was the best character. She was the fresh air in this story.

The Ron-Lavender romance was believable, more so than canon.

The Daphne-Harry romance was well done. It was very believable why she betrayed Harry and why he took her back.
stevem1 chapter 29 . 6/13/2020
Pansy is turning out to be pretty decent. She needs to let go of the past, focus on school and career and not worry about marrying up. The right person will come along.
1,610 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »