Reviews for Things We Do For Love
Sheeesh chapter 33 . 4/11
Pretty good
Ltbutterfly287 chapter 32 . 4/8
It’s kind of weird that there is this big attack and a shit ton of people around but everyone keeps getting moments were they are alone with another person. Hogsmede isn’t a huge place and many people would have seen draco doing this.
Fanficfan2148 chapter 33 . 3/19
Thankyou!

One of the better well-rounded stories I've read. Enjoyed it, the characters didn't get too hung up on themselves or in their own despair.
Kaylen.b4444 chapter 20 . 2/13
This story is no longer believable. Sirius, Remus, Ron and Hermione would never forgive Daphne nor would they tell Harry to
owl3764 chapter 33 . 1/9
Great story, I really enjoyed it.
Thanks.
Andrew4815 chapter 33 . 12/19/2021
I think you left out a few people when listing the year, Pnasy for example?
Andrew4815 chapter 31 . 12/15/2021
I never understood the fanfic trope that they weren't allowed to check students arms. They absolutely can make you roll up your sleeves, it's very commonly done to check that students didn't write answers on their arms. And evern if they couldn't, they could just change the school uniform to something with short sleeves, and they would then be able to give detention to any student who didn't comply with it. And I have a feeling only 10 students wouldn't comply with it...
Andrew4815 chapter 22 . 12/10/2021
You know, I understand from a story writing perspective why they are saying a magical oath wouldn't repair broken trust, but... I think if someone literally swore on their life they wouldn't betray me again I'd trust them pretty much immediately. They literally couldn't do the thing you were worried about anymore
Andrew4815 chapter 17 . 12/9/2021
Poor Daphne! I can't imagine being in that situation. I really don't think she had any choice though. They had already shown they were very willing and able to carry out their threats. I hope Harry will forgive her in time.
Andrew4815 chapter 15 . 12/4/2021
"We've never had a crime like this happen before" Well that's a terrifyingly naive response from Dumbledore. I'm sure it's happened before plenty with people like the lestranges/malfoys/etc. in the school.
kageknuser2710 chapter 33 . 11/28/2021
This is a really good story. I loved Harry's battle with Voldemort. Would have liked a few more spectators, but it was still very well done!
kageknuser2710 chapter 19 . 11/27/2021
I am quite taken with the maturity of it all. Harry is the embodiment of a True Gryffindor, and I really appreciate that he doesn't just start shouting at her. I am looking forward to seeing what she will do to win him back.
Cario Regun chapter 33 . 11/17/2021
This story was lovely
Burnout850 chapter 33 . 11/7/2021
That was good... Just in everyway a story could be good. A complete tale that didn't get long winded. I'll be sure to read again.
jcizzle98 chapter 4 . 10/4/2021
I was enjoying this because Harry/Daphne are my favorite but once it became clear your having the Potter family not an ancient house I lost it joy of this story.
1,638 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »