Reviews for The Golden Being
Please write more!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/5/2013
So are you ever going to finish this?
Kohaku Sakurano chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
Hey sorry i have not reviewed your chapters cuz i was so busy with school work. I mean every single day they give out homework and my brains hurting from thinking too much. Anyway, chapter 8 and 9 are great! Nellie does look like a mouse and i love the Sam/Nellie interaction beside Blellie i can't wait for more. Update soon
KadiCriss chapter 9 . 3/10/2013
Another, please?
Maddie chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I love this story & I'm glad that you haven't given up on it! Keep up the good work (:
ura123456789 chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
Yeiii I loved it!
I really like sam! It's so cute with Nellie ;D
I would love if you can do more Blellie, and if you can do like a love triangle with Michael or Sam or Blaine! :DDDDDDDDDDD
Update soon please
Hnina chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
Happy valentine's day to you too lovely ;-) and i'm sending you all the love you want lol i really love the Nellie/Sam friendship in this chapter i thought for a second that there would be more than friendship between the 2 of them haha (so i was like why not a Chord/Nellie fic from you ...) , and the way Blake defended Nellie ajhskdjh, i can't wait to see what Jesse is going to say to her sister ! And poor Nellie, Jane is a total bitch :-(

I don't really have another prompt but i would love to see another chapter of the "Duet" you know, when they will meet again and talk about themselves you know ... :-)

Love 333
guest chapter 9 . 2/15/2013
Hi! This is Klaine-Angel504, I'm just using my phone. I can't tell you how happy your updates make me! This story is FABULOUS and I cannot wait for the next chapter.I really think a confrontation between Jesse and Nellie would be really cool! So PLEASE keep writing!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Please update soon, I need to know what's next :)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
You are such a good writer! Keep going :)
jujuju30 chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
I adore this fic! Can't wait to see more blellie!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
Cannot wait to read more, this chapter couldn't be any perfect 3
Hnina chapter 8 . 1/27/2013
Helloo i read it and i absolutely loved it ! You could write another one tho lol.
About this chapter : i looooove it ! The blellie talk is sooo awsome, cute, emotional ... i want more !

P.S : i want to hug you too ! 3
Vanessa chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
I just glad you got to update :D i thought it was great no exclamation mark because those things make my comments look creepy and cheesy
Guest chapter 7 . 1/2/2013