Reviews for De-Tached: Story One: Life With Beverly
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Wonderful news! I was thinking earlier, if Jean-Luc wasn't a man, that pregnancy would fit his symptoms perfectly! With his connection to Beverly, that becomes reality! Brilliant!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Beverly has to be thrilled at the opportunity! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope Jean-Luc is okay!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it!
DMCF chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I LOVE THE STORY. BUT NEXT TIME DON'T END THE STORY WITH Q IN IT. BECAUSE ALL THREE PARTS OF THE STORY WAS GOOD EXCEPT AT THE END WITH Q WAS THERE. SORRY. BUT DID LOVE IT.
CNJ chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Realistic good part on the hospital ships; I can imagine Starfleet having certain departments and entire ships devoted to that department...there'd then be security ships, science ships, engineering ships, diplomatic ships, etc.

Hilarious scene of Jean Luc complaining about slippers, then figuring out that they're his own. I'm willing to wager that reserved Beverly is the neater of the two; she always stuck me as a neatnick and really organized.
CNJ chapter 4 . 12/5/2012
Interesting dinner party...too bad Bev and Jean Luc both wound up getting sick; I wonder where Bev finally barfed? Funny scenes and I love that Admiral Brand is friends with both of them.

Good writing.
CNJ chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Interesting chapter, finally picking up a bit. Neat that they're having a baby, despite their being in late middle age (Bev would still have her periods in her mid or so sixties?)

I always figured the Picards had Catholic in them and probably sometimes went to midnight mass for Christmas.

I've always figured Beverly to be Jewish and for her to raise Wesley as a Jew...she and Wes could then teach Jean Luc how to play Spin the Dreidl.

Funny trying to imagine a Catholic!Jack Crusher; I've always imagined Jack as Jewish also.

Actually, I think in canon (unless you are making this AU) Beverly stayed put in one place after Jack died; she's very stable and seemed to be the kind of mother who would want her son to have stability in the face of Jack's death, not be moving her son all over the place all the time.

Looking forward to reading more...I'd love to see more Beverly/Wesley interaction and Wes confiding in his mother about his life at the Academy; I've always loved those two and their whole mother-son bond.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
What! That the end? So glad to hear that there will be more stories. So can't wait to read them. As ever thank you for writing and sharing.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Thank you for sharing. :)). Loving this look into the lives of our favorite couple.

Will be awaiting more. Thank you.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Read somewhere that too high-GI a diet during pregnancy can sometimes lead to oversized babies a difficult delivery - but Beverly being a doctor she would know all that; she'll probably have to make herself cut down on all that sugar some point *g*
codedriver chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Looking forward to the next story.
hester4418 chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Interesting developments. And I see you decided to complete the office - I've always liked Murphy! ;-)

Looking forward to story number two!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Awww what a great chapter. I can't wait for Wesley to become a big brother and maybe he'll surprise her and make Beverly a grandmother at the same time ! : )