Reviews for De-Tached: Story One: Life With Beverly
hester4418 chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Interesting developments. And I see you decided to complete the office - I've always liked Murphy! ;-)

Looking forward to story number two!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Awww what a great chapter. I can't wait for Wesley to become a big brother and maybe he'll surprise her and make Beverly a grandmother at the same time ! : )
Guest chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Thank you for sharing your ideas, vision of these two. Loving it. I have always wanted them to explore in the books also that they have a deeper, telepathic connection to each other. Please write faster and love how you write. Thank you. :))
Ke Roth chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
While Beverly becoming pregnant is often a cliche, you've handled it nicely - and I love the twist with Jean-Luc!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
Ha! Who would have thought it tey are pregnant! Wow. Truly excellent news. How will Wesley take the news? So excited for them and to see what else the connection brings? Thanks for writing and sharing. Please update more soon.
ghosteye99 chapter 4 . 11/25/2012
I've heard sympathetic symptoms can be strong enough in 21st century couples without any leftover psychic bonds ... this is gonna get interesting ... *grins evilly*
codedriver chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Cant wait till labor and delivery for poor Johnny boy. And though its an over used plot device, twins or triplets would even be better...LOL...thoughts of Shrek here.

Very good part here and I love the Kesprit toss in. Well done.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 3 . 11/24/2012
Just what she always wanted? Will she be able to train jean luc into a perfect hubby? Can't wait for more.
codedriver chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
I think the issues of over clean will drive JL crazy.

Though when will the real fireworks start?
chezaldo chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Glad to have my favourite writer back with another wonderful story.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
Looking forward to seeing what's wrong with him.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Good to see you back in action
sash queen of the jungle chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Mmmm so what's wrong with jean luc? Sleepibg more and eating more? Thanks for a wonderful update can't wait for more.
code chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
A mystery of what's up with Jean Luc. Wondering when ailments cured in 9 months will hit Bev. ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
That was cute. :)) so glad to see you continuing this wonderful series. More please and thank you. :))
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »