Reviews for It's Obviously Jealousy
limonium chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
ahh and hugh will unleash his jealous rage unto curtis
Cross-Flame chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Sequelshipping's getting to you too? Yeah, I suppose it could be addicting. Oh, but I wasn't here for that. I'm here to say that the words you've "woven" are crazy awesome! But, knowing that this is a one shot, I feel like it's incomplete. Perhaps, add a chapter or two? I don't know. It feel like Curtis and Hugh should have an argument, don't ya think? But, any who, it's okay if you don't follow my advice. It's not like I'm forcing you like hell. tBut the story's nice; I don't have any regrets.
MulberryFlower chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This was so cute! I'm actually a VisorShipper, not a SequelShipper, but I do really love Hugh.

You captured his canon personality very well in this piece; it's so like him to get really anxious and edgy so quickly. I also liked that you made him super-protective of Rosa, as he does seem like the protective type. I can see that, despite the fact that he's almost childishly competitive, he would be the one to stand up and take the initiative to defend things (and people!) that are important to him. Probably stems form being an older brother, hehe.

All in all, you did a fantastic job with this. I'd happily read it again! Definitely adding to my "favorites" list!
Lil'gigii chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I love a good story like this hehe cnt wait for future chapters
hailstorm888 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Ha! that was hilarious!
Custis?
Who the hell was curtis?
keep writing things like this for sure!
ILikeShorts chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I love the idea of a triangle between these three, and this was really cute. :) I thought Hugh's reaction to the call suited him well... it's so like him to get very riled up very fast. XD And the ending line was definitely a good one. Nice.
Anonymous MWAHAH chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
That was so cute :)
In Black 2, when I first got the call from the Dropped Item, I thought it was some old man creeper person named Curtis. Then it turned out it wasn't and since then... Livecastershipping time!
I like how nervous and jumpy Rosa was about the whole thing, and then Hugh being jealous and immediately disliking Curtis and everything about this guy he never even met... fits him perfectly. Good job.
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
An OT3...that seems...intriguing. But I don't think Hugh/Rosa/Curtis has a name.
MintyChipLuv chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
( u ) Adorable story!
Toshiko-chan chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
jealous hugh is so cute
princessanime29 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Hugh was jealous of Curtis! :3 He should be and how sweet that he wanted to hold her and never let her go
xRissychanx chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Cute ! Love these 3 as well :)
MidoriKiwi chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
OMGTHEFEELS OT3 HELL YEA! You made me go all fangirly *o*. I wish it was canon. Continue thus plz xD
aoikiriya chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Maybe the 3 are called LiveSequelShipping
Joanina1992 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This was really cute:) I love sequelshipping since I started the game, but I also like Livecastershipping, so this OS was perfect for me.
Hugh is so cute. I wonder what Rosa would say if he'd actually make a move...
Thanks for writing this story, now I need to get back to the game again!